X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
    wow.

you should probably avoid using the word "business"

goofballs like you, who give away deductibles are partly why everyone's insurance premiums are so high.
    Wow, Goofballs like me?!?! **** off buddy, Did I say that I "gave" away deductibles or anything close to saying "I" would or that "i"do anything like that?!?!? I was just offering to help a fellow TBH'er out, but all you can do is try and start crap

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
      wow.

you should probably avoid using the word "business"

goofballs like you, who give away deductibles are partly why everyone's insurance premiums are so high.

I dont have a clue as to what he was reffering to , is it wrong for a contractor to eat your deductable to get your business?

Comment

Originally posted by avidhunter75 View Post
        Wow, Goofballs like me?!?! **** off buddy, Did I say that I "gave" away deductibles or anything close to saying "I" would or that "i"do anything like that?!?!? I was just offering to help a fellow TBH'er out, but all you can do is try and start crap
        Holy moly man I'm with you. If you want to pay your deductible out of pocket then go ahead. I'm not in the storm chasing business by the way. I don't care if it does cost the insurance companies more they take plenty from us for everything.

Comment

Sorry about your bad luck brother!!! Everything will work out though!!! and on a side note: I sure hope your thread don't get whacked just because some of our TBH brethrens have lost touch with what TBH is about and are having squabble that could be handled differently… Good luck man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
            I dont have a clue as to what he was reffering to , is it wrong for a contractor to eat your deductable to get your business?
            yes. If there is recoverable depreciation involved, it is impossible to recover the full amount of the estimate without committing fraud and submitting fake invoices.

The guys who advertise covering your deductible usually manage to rack up at least two felonies for each claim that they submit.

The Coppell police have been arresting roofers for a variety of offenses this week. I've enjoyed the show.

Comment

oh, I guess I totally misread you....

Comment

All crooks should rot in hail. Errrrrr!!!!

Comment

A yr ago my hm town had a big hail storm. My parents had to get a new roof along with 60% of the people in their area. 3 out of the 5 roofing company's are in major trouble for doing this plus other bs stuff!!!

Comment

That's a good way to make people believe you. Resort to profanity....seems to bring more business!

Comment

Y'all guys don't mind me, Ill just be hanging out on my thread watching you guys talk about other peoples problems

Comment

Originally posted by BadtotheBow View Post
                        Y'all guys don't mind me, Ill just be hanging out on my thread watching you guys talk about other peoples problems
                        LOL!

Comment

Insurance companies suk!

Nothing further to ad!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                            What Russ said! You are going to get a check minus any depreciation and deductible and when things are fixed, then you can get the depreciation back, but not until everything is fixed.
                            Spot on. Do your best to cover the leaking areas also if more rain is going to come before a crew gets out there.

Comment

Btw, congrats on the new home!

Comment

Originally posted by KeeganNotSansaba View Post
                                That's a good way to make people believe you. Resort to profanity....seems to bring more business!
                                lol, wasn't profanity just another word for what comes out when you take a leak

Comment

Working...
                                X