Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Africa Experience - 10 days, 12 animals, Countless New Friends, Memories for Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boomer453 View Post
    if you get the chance can you tell us the cameras you used and what your using to edit. by far these are the best photos i've seen in a thread. the screen grabs are fantastic.

Thanks

No problem bud,

I used a Canon 50D for the still shots and a Sony FX7 for the video. The FX7 takes a sony memory stick and that's where I grabbed the video stills of the arrows from.

I haven't really worked on the videos yet...pathetic I know, but when I do, I use Adobe Premiere.

If anyone asked me a question and I missed it, I apologize. If I did, shoot me a pm.

Comment

Here's a question- How long will you milk this thread ???

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
        Ha!! That is FUNNY!!!

You will only contribute to the problem when you finish all of his taxi work!

Comment

Originally posted by trophyhunter View Post
          Ha! It's been over 2 years since my trip and I still haven't posted my pics or story, much less the video!
          WTH....u act like u got a busy job, a business to run, a lease to manage, and a wife and kid to take care of. Heck, u have people under you to do the work, a business that runs itself, phenomal lease members that always take care of everything, and well the wife delivered the kid without you.....she can manage!!!!!! Let's see some pics and video one day.

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
          Whatever jackaz!!!!
          Last edited by MichaelW; 08-11-2011, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing your African Mounts.... Still my Favorate Thread

Comment

Just stumbled across this thread, best I have read. Congrats!!

Comment

Awesome story telling! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time! And your kudu is gorgeous!

Comment

Glad this thread came back up! Congrats on all the trophies! Looked up Dries Visser Safaris and look forward to booking a hunt soon with a first class operation!

Comment

A hunt of 5 LifeTimes. Thank you so Much for Sharing. Priceless

Comment

I don't post much, but that was some of the best photo's I've seen in a long time. Congrats !

Comment

What an adventure. Thanks so much.

Comment

I think that 2 hours to read.... Very nice write up and congrats on a great hunt done with a bow... truly a lifetime hunt...

Comment

great thread

Comment

still one of the BEST semi-live hunts ever on TBH!!!!

Comment

Very new to this site and found this while browsing, how incredible!

Do you have the mounts back yet? I would love to see them!

Comment

Working...
                                X