X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should get my rack next weekend and mirror installed
    Attached Files

Comment

I picked up this Nautilus Smith Machine used on a FB add. $225 the guy threw the bench in because he saw that I was a veteran on FB. Super nice guy thanks Todd from Saginaw! I’m fired up! American flag for motivation and dry erase board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That's a heck of a deal! Nice job! Squats, front squats, bench, incline bench, decline bench, shoulder shrugs, calf raises, inverted rows....you got it going on.

Comment

Looks like a super sweet setup Killbirds. Alot of good cabled options. Well done.

The flag is backwards. Not a big deal...but its backwards. Flag rotates left to right. Blue field top left...so as it marches the field is first. Look at an USArmy soldiers patch the way its worn.

God bless!
          Byron
          Last edited by Briar Friar; 07-23-2018, 11:01 PM. Reason: SoldierFlagPatchSpake

Comment

we built a home gym almost 3yrs ago. I use it 5-6 days per week and my wife uses it 3-4 days per week. We purchased each of us a squat rack/pullup rig combo that mounts to the floor and the wall and they have worked and worn really well thus far.

Comment

I want to build a setup as well. I like the Rogue stuff except for the price tag. Right now I go to the gym.

Comment

[ATTACH]916979[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                  I want to build a setup as well. I like the Rogue stuff except for the price tag. Right now I go to the gym.
                  fitness depot in Dallas on Governors Row

Comment

here is my set up. very similar to ateague11.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by killbirds View Post
                      I picked up this Nautilus Smith Machine used on a FB add. $225 the guy threw the bench in because he saw that I was a veteran on FB. Super nice guy thanks Todd from Saginaw! I’m fired up! American flag for motivation and dry erase board.

This has all you need and it doesn’t look like it takes up much room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

look up inspire FT 1 or FT2 the newer version. compact all in one. FT2 has a safety catch for heavy lifts. a little pricey but well made, and I can get home and be working out in minutes vs having to mess with going to the gym. I despise gyms due to all the db's and others that just get in the way

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                          Looks like a super sweet setup Killbirds. Alot of good cabled options. Well done.

The flag is backwards. Not a big deal...but its backwards. Flag rotates left to right. Blue field top left...so as it marches the field is first. Look at an USArmy soldiers patch the way its worn.

God bless!
                          Byron

Ten4
                          That’s a big RODGE ON THE ROGOMETER....

Comment

I have been going to the gym for awhile..but got my first workout in at my new garage gym.. I like working out at home a lot
                            Attached Files

Comment

anyone have any experience PRx stuff? Looks like it is a better value than Rogue

Comment

Can’t wait to own my own place to have a home gym.

Always needed to go somewhere to be motivated but now that I’ve been working out a lot the last couple of years it wouldn’t be as hard I believe

Comment

Working...
                                X