No announcement yet.

Buddy got into trouble....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all told him to put them both in the truck of the car drive around for an hour and see which one is happiest to see him when he opens said trunk.

Honestly I think she might have warmed up cause he isn't answering anyone's texts, emails or nothing.

Comment

He just needs to do what I do, and put his foot down and let her know who runs the casa....=)

Comment

The bone structure looks huge on that pup. If I didn’t know better looks like a pit got too close to Momma.

Comment

Man I would take him in a heart beat but Im 45 miles south of Houston... Dangit..

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
            The bone structure looks huge on that pup. If I didn’t know better looks like a pit got too close to Momma.
            Yep but I was thinking Catahoula.. That is a fine dog....

Comment

Ears set high like a pit too.

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                Ears set high like a pit too.
                Im seeing wrinkles bunched up between them like he may have them lifted. But I can see what you are saying.

Comment

Well maybe she let him have his balls back for the day and is letting him keep the dog. I'll update if the situation changes.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    You put in a smiley face and all, but I agree a LOT with what you posted. In reality, my wife and I have been together since first grade in elementary school, been married for over 41 years, but I quit takin' orders from a woman when I moved out of my momma's house. That flat out would not fly at my house. Both my wife and I know it.

I like to think like this but that taking half of all my stuff thing keeps me in check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      Man I would take him in a heart beat but Im 45 miles south of Houston... Dangit..
                      I could probably get him to College Station next weekend if that’d help, if he’s still up for adoption.

Comment

If it's female I want it

Comment

Originally posted by HdFilmmaker View Post

Honestly I think she might have warmed up cause he isn't answering anyone's texts, emails or nothing.
                          Duped again ...

Comment

Originally posted by HdFilmmaker View Post
                            Well maybe she let him have his balls back for the day and is letting him keep the dog. I'll update if the situation changes.
                            Soooo...this was fake???

Comment

PM sent. Waiting for a response.

I want the dog and I ain't asking permission first.
                              Last edited by AntlerCollector; 03-12-2018, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fishndude View Post
                                soooo...this was fake???
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X