X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is this magical ignore button?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      It is a superb feature if folks will quit quoting her...
      Ive heard that before.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart
        Hahahahahaha Wow.... I know I did not just read this....please tell me folks that BoB just made that up or did a FIFY....

Barney calling the kettle purple.

I am using all possible restraint...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Barney calling the kettle purple.

I am using all possible restraint...

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
            Where is this magical ignore button?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Sorry y'all. I'm going to the ignore feature I guess. Pathetic.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
              Dont.you.ever.apologize.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                Oh, this two year old will definitely enjoy watching a quality LSU whip some *** in the state capital. Before that, I’ll be enjoying watching my team compete with, yet again, the #1 team in the country.
                Honestly, I have no problem with this post. Nothing wrong with rooting against a team you “hate” as long as there are no personal attacks.

I “want” Aggie to win but won’t give it a second thought if they lose.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  Dont.you.ever.apologize.
                  Thank you sir.

I try to be good but I get pulled in sometimes by the negativity towards my team. I can certainly be an *** once provoked. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                    Honestly, I have no problem with this post. Nothing wrong with rooting against a team you “hate” as long as there are no personal attacks.

I “want” Aggie to win but will. To give it a second thought if they lose.
                    Thank ya sir....it’s not a personal hate.....it’s a rivalry hate. I don’t hate any of these guys.....I love pushing their longhorn buttons, but that’s as far it would ever go. Bob knows that, Shane knows that, Smart knows that...I would hope D-Mo, Heath and the others know that also. It’s all in fun....it’s what Aggies and Longhorns have done for 125 years.

Comment

Thank you sir.

I try to be good but I get pulled in sometimes by the negativity towards my team. I can certainly be an *** once provoked. [emoji38]
                      Just pop a top, put on some Slayer and bang yo head!!!!

Comment

Thanks Smart!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Lol!

Comment

Why so concerned or confident in a game that does not involve your team?

Have you even mentioned y'alls game against the #1 team in the country? The defending national champs? I think you have zero confidence in your team so you hang on the chance that your beloved SEC west team beats Texas. Take LSU's dong out of the back of your throat.
                            Sorry, I just saw this......and they deleted my post? LOL...anywho........Bob, if you’d read back, I just mentioned the Aggies playing #1 Clemson...again. We’ve talked about Mond being a great QB and in the Heisman race, only to have smack talked about him in the very next post. I think Smart even “saved” my quote where I said that we’d win this weekend. LSU is on our schedule, we want LSU to win, because it makes it that much better when we beat them in BR this year. They keep winning, our SOS keeps rising....oh wait it’s already #1 or #2. We have a vested interest in LSU winning, they’re in our conference and we go head to head. If LSU was playing OU, who would you root for? Wouldn’t you want OU to beat LSU, because you play OU? Or would you wanna win the cheap way, by everyone else losing? We’d rather earn it, so there’s no doubt.

Now excuse me while I go clear LSU’s dong from the back of my throat!!
                            Last edited by RLB; 09-04-2019, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Thank ya sir....it’s not a personal hate.....it’s a rivalry hate. I don’t hate any of these guys.....I love pushing their longhorn buttons, but that’s as far it would ever go. Bob knows that, Shane knows that, Smart knows that...I would hope D-Mo, Heath and the others know that also. It’s all in fun....it’s what Aggies and Longhorns have done for 125 years.

Kind of like brothers that butt heads. It’s why my friends who root for Texas get random text when they lose. I’ve also been on the receiving end of those many times.

Comment

Can literally pull up double digit personal attacks from you alone

Comment

Working...
                                X