Tom Green 10-point down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrokenG's View Post
    Congrats on a nice buck! Look forward to hunting with you next year.
    I enjoyed it Mike and look forward to hunting with you again next year also!
    I wish I had spent some more time with ya but I guess my heart was just not in Christoval this year for some reason! I did have fun but felt it would be best for you and Lance to enjoy the place without me saying to much towards the deer not being big enough as I had hoped this year! We have lost allot of deer to last seasons EHD disease and I do believe it will bounce back in a few years. Its not even close to what it was before at this present time. My other places near town also let me down on what I expected but I did kill a droptine deer "I'm very happy with" but I think you know the one that got away from me!lol Things are already looking up for next year though with the acquiring of a new place near town that has proven to turn out big deer. I enjoyed it Mike just had some hard time dealing with paying $2,000 for a lease that for the 2nd year in a row I couldn't find a trophy class deer IMO worth shooting! Hopefully next year will be better and I'm sure it will be and next time you talk to Lance tell him I enjoyed hunting with him and both of your families! I will make it a point to spend more time with yall next year now that I've gotten to know both of ya better "It just takes me some time to warm up to ya" and I have to say I like the both of you!
    For the record I've been on this lease for 5 years now and every year has been a battle with other lease members until this year! Thanks Mike,Lance Randal,Brandon and of course Stephen for making this fun and running smoothly without any arguing,accusing,backstabbing or anything of that nature!
    Thanx to the best group I've hunted with in 20 years and hopefully many more!
    Last edited by KingsX; 01-07-2008, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Congrat's on the late season bowkill!

Comment

congrats on the big bodied buck

Comment

Congrats nice deer and theres always next yr

Comment

Nice buck congrats

Comment

Originally posted by KingsX View Post
              I wish I had spent some more time with ya but I guess my heart was just not in Christoval this year for some reason! I did have fun but felt it would be best for you and Lance to enjoy the place without me saying to much towards the deer not being big enough as I had hoped this year! We have lost allot of deer to last seasons EHD disease and I do believe it will bounce back in a few years. Its not even close to what it was before at this present time. My other places near town also let me down on what I expected but I did kill a droptine deer "I'm very happy with" but I think you know the one that got away from me!lol Things are already looking up for next year though with the acquiring of a new place near town that has proven to turn out big deer. I enjoyed it Mike just had some hard time dealing with paying $2,000 for a lease that for the 2nd year in a row I couldn't find a trophy class deer IMO worth shooting! Hopefully next year will be better and I'm sure it will be and next time you talk to Lance tell him I enjoyed hunting with him and both of your families! I will make it a point to spend more time with yall next year now that I've gotten to know both of ya better "It just takes me some time to warm up to ya" and I have to say I like the both of you!
              For the record I've been on this lease for 5 years now and every year has been a battle with other lease members until this year! Thanks Mike,Lance Randal,Brandon and of course Stephen for making this fun and running smoothly without any arguing,accusing,backstabbing or anything of that nature!
              Nice buck!!!!

I just sent you an e-mail through TBH, let me know if you do not get it.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

congrats on a nice buck

Comment

Congratulations on a fine buck!

Comment

Originally posted by KingsX View Post
                      I too have really enjoyed these last two years of hunting. I have learned a lot from ya'll and appreciate all the help. I know we may not always agree on things but thanks for putting up with me. Later nerd.

Comment

congrats on lazy ears! I have to enjoyed this year along with the past few years it has been fun and rewarding to hunt with you and look foward to many more years of hunting with you & your family along with brandon,randel,lance,&mike. congrats to the rest of the guys & gals on there success.

Comment

Congrats on the buck!

Comment

Hey kingsx i think if u posted 5 more pics of that deer i could really get a good look at him, nice deer super sport wish i had a place like that to kill big ten points.............

Comment

awesome late season buck hope next season is better for all of us

Comment

Congratulations Jeremy! You have had a great season.

Comment

Working...
                                X