Tom Green 10-point down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom Green 10-point down!

I've had fun with this guy from time to time over the past 3 years! He has always been a droopy ear deer and when he showed up this year I knew immediately it was him. He has stayed in this feeder area the last 3 or 4 years of his life like clockwork until this year when the only time I seen the deer was the day I shot him! No trail pics of him this year at all or any sightings just showed up and came right in like he was at home. I haven't seen any deer I would like to take this year for my trophy on the lease so I shot this guy which in my opinion is a management buck at age 5 or 6. He has little mass and short eyeguards for a mature deer where most of our young deer have good eyeguards and better mass than he does. I'm happy with him either way though. I have enjoyed watching him turn into a 10-point after being a 8 point all his life up until this season. I was really looking for bigger deer this year with all the good rain we had but after last years EHD die-offs you cant expect to much. I've had a great year with my first droptine deer and passing on several young 120 class deer with plenty of potential for next year. I hope everyone had a fun this season "I know I did" and even though the big deer I was after eluded me all year I'll be back for round 2 next year!

Heres to the 2007-2008 season TBH and may next year be better!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KingsX; 01-06-2008, 11:36 PM.

Congrats on the season ender.. I too anticipated bigger bucks this year but that's huntin..

Comment

Great looking buck! Congratulations.

Comment

Congrats on a fine buck

Comment

Great buck. Congrats

Comment

Sweet!!!!!

Congrats

Comment

Definitely a top management buck.

Congratulations!
              Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Season was slow for me as well. Congrats on the buck!

Comment

Congratulations on the big 10!

Comment

Congrats on a nice buck and a great season!

Comment

congrats..way to end the year!

Comment

Way to go! nice buck!

Comment

Congrats Jeremy!! He was a good one to take. The only thing that would make the picture better is.....if your ugly mug wasn't in there with him. j/k

Now that you don't have anything to do, you can get busy making me a 6x6 bow blind. I bet if you can have it done by this weekend. I will even let you help me unload it at the lease.

Now get off of the green screen and get the ole welder fired up!

Comment

Congrats good looking buck.

Comment

Congrats on a nice buck! Look forward to hunting with you next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X