Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Does anyone know what the password requirements are for Binance? I cant remember my password, lol and need to know it to sign into the app on my phone. My computer has it autosaved.
    Do you have access to your computer right now? you can go into the browser settings and find your password. I use chrome and have all my devices synced so I can go into settings>advanced>manage passwords and find the password I need.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      So your nephew should tell you that when ethereum goes to proof of stake then you will no longer be able to mine ethereum coins and that date of Casper's appearance is soon on the horizon (months if not weeks) so you're talking about mining ethereum all the way into 2020 is funny.

Nephew should also talk to you about Difficulty and how it effects the efficiency of your mining.

I got in when gpu were $150
      Those same gpu are $350 to $400 now
      Things ain't as easy as they once were

I just don't want you getting into something and losing even more than you've already lost.

In order to mine 0.6ETH per month you're looking at at least a $3000 rig in today's prices.
      Gpu alone will run you $2400 (six RX 570 4GB)

*I build and sell gpu mining rigs btw (that's how I ended up with so many crypto coins)*
      He builds them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Texans Fan, you seem to be putting alot of effort into making me look bad or something. Not sure why. It is actually making you look like an ***.

I havent even went to Dallas and talked to him yet. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
          Do you have access to your computer right now? you can go into the browser settings and find your password. I use chrome and have all my devices synced so I can go into settings>advanced>manage passwords and find the password I need.
          Learn something new everyday. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Texans Fan, you seem to be putting alot of effort into making me look bad or something. Not sure why. It is actually making you look like an ***.

I havent even went to Dallas and talked to him yet. Lol.

Man you're cool.
            Nobody looks bad.
            Well we ALLLLL look bad right now because we ALLLL are in this together hodling these coins
            Yes, instead of getting paid in cash I accepted cryptos for payment for some of my rigs and yes initially I did well because the cryptos increased in value,
            Now these things are on the bottom half and I need to hodl to get my cash out.

I see a lot of lofty idealism in this post and you can see things ain't so sweet now.

I didn't say anything at first I sent you the reddit link and told you to read
            So that you'd be knowledgeable because I could tell by your post you didn't fully understand what mining ethereum entailed (you were talking about mining for several more years)

Thing is, with these cryptos nobody knows.
            There is no history behind this stuff to give sound predictions.
            Everybody is pulling ships out their arses so it's best to err on the side of leaving your hard earned cash in your wallet

Wait.
            I don't want to save you from yourself
            Continue on

Comment

I know absolutely nothing about it. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
                Yes ADA making up some of the drop it has been on..Great to see this !!!
                Now if TRX, XLM, & XRP would just start an upswing !!
                Those are my "big 3" too

Comment

TRX should just go ahead and change their ticker symbol to

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post

Lmfao!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      I know absolutely nothing about it. Lol.

You could be Satoshi himself

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post

No worries. Justin Sun will host another live video stream and it will be change from 0.11 to 0.05....

I'm with you. No choice but to hold it now.

Comment

CryptoCurrency: Ripple CEO Explains Market CRASH!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Funny she quotes coinbase " we're not in this yet" and the ticker on the bottom say exclusive coinbase will not be adding XRP
                          Last edited by justintyme8303; 01-12-2018, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Ouch

Comment

For those wanting TRON to run up already and think it might be turning to a junker...think about where the price was a month ago and where it is now. billions of dollars have come and gone over the past 10 days and it is solidifying higher levels of support vs where it was a couple weeks ago.

Sun is putting together a great team and bringing in new people every week to help develop new deals and new partnerships.

Rome wasn't built in a day. I've sold 1/2 my tron to play a quick flip, then was able to buy back into TRON with the profts and add a few thousand more coins.

sideways movement is good movement...albeit boring...its good for the coin.

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                                For those wanting TRON to run up already and think it might be turning to a junker...think about where the price was a month ago and where it is now. billions of dollars have come and gone over the past 10 days and it is solidifying higher levels of support vs where it was a couple weeks ago.

Sun is putting together a great team and bringing in new people every week to help develop new deals and new partnerships.

Rome wasn't built in a day. I've sold 1/2 my tron to play a quick flip, then was able to buy back into TRON with the profts and add a few thousand more coins.

sideways movement is good movement...albeit boring...its good for the coin.
                                You’re absolutely right. I’m almost tempted- ALMOST- to unload my XRP and buy TRX while it’s down. Right now I’m just gonna wait on payday and hope to get some more then.

Comment

Working...
                                X