Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry about the confusion. I closed the new thread and left the old one open. I'm new at this whole moderator thing. Carry on...
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

The Czar approves

Comment

Good to see the purple Wizard/Kryptonite defeated. On to Iowa State's *****....

Hook 'em! OUSUX!

Comment

I'm gonna be getting off the water after 2 days of looking for big crappie in the Tx State Crappie Championship so I'm gonna be beat! Will likely miss the first half of the LSU game, but will try and watch the Ags if I can stay awake.

Comment

Chad, if you can read this, I think the Gators' uniforms are hideous.
            And in an effort to not stand at the wall, don't those Aggy unis look good

Comment

Hook'em Horns!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	imagesV88D289W.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	24514160Go Tigers!

Comment

Go Pokes!

Comment

2017 College Football Week 7

Gators wearing some pretty dope jerseys against the AG's this weekend..

But we have some dope jerseys in the making also...

Comment

Texas vs OU week! Should be fun (I hope)! I'm pumped up for Saturday, didn't get to watch anything last weekend. Boomers probably gonna be good and ticked off. Lets keep this thing progressing in a positive direction Herman, kids are playing for you.

How about them horny toads?! Should be a good game at the purple wizard stadium too.

Comment

OU hasn't lost back to back since 1999. TH was a GA back then.

Comment

Go Frogs!!! eradicator do you have an injury report yet?

Comment

Feeling confident we beat Florida Saturday night. Gig Em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Terrible team. Terrible jerseys. Terrible coach. Go Gators.

Comment

I think Florida's defense will put up the only points of that game.

Comment

Working...
                                X