Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's 3. Needs at least 3 more years

Comment

I think you may be stretching it saying 4.5 because you are excited about shooting him next year. He is definitely 3 not sure about 4. Cut the head gear off the pic and I bet you would call him 3.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
        I think you may be stretching it saying 4.5 because you are excited about shooting him next year. He is definitely 3 not sure about 4. Cut the head gear off the pic and I bet you would call him 3.
        How old would you call that buck in front of him in the last picture? I was calling him 3 which is part of the reason I was calling the other one 4. Also I had a couple of pre-rut pictures of him and he was a lot bigger which also let me to say he was 4.

Comment

Help me age this buck - should be s stud next year

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
          How old would you call that buck in front of him in the last picture? I was calling him 3 which is part of the reason I was calling the other one 4. Also I had a couple of pre-rut pictures of him and he was a lot bigger which also let me to say he was 4.

2-3, closer to 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Dushon; 03-21-2017, 08:51 AM.

Comment

4 max. He still has a long nose and legs. I would love to see pre rut pics.

Comment

Here's a couple
              Attached Files

Comment

Smaller one looks 2.

Have any other November type pics of the bigger one daytime?

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                  Smaller one looks 2.

Have any other November type pics of the bigger one daytime?
                  No I don't. I looked thru what I had and couldn't find any. He never really came out during the day until last month. 99% of the shots I have of him are at night. He's a smart one.

Comment

Working...
                  X