Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liberal Meltdown this morning! Trump - Putin summit

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    The same intelligence service that was colluding with HRC and the DNC to "insure" Trump wouldn't become president? That intelligence service?

Last I heard, the CIA, NSA, NCS didn’t have anything to do with the trump investigation so YES that intelligence service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Read his book. He admits such. Truth hurts, huh?
      Where in the book does this happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
        Yeah it’s crazy how people just believe all kinds of stuff. I remember all the folks saying Obama was a Muslim.

Was and still is... His own words not mine.. That's the one thing that he said that his actions actually verified.. The mans name alone SHOULD tell you a little something.. Maybe not..
        Last edited by PondPopper; 07-16-2018, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          Where in the book does this happen?
          A couple pages after he eats the dogs.

Comment

Last I heard, the CIA, NSA, NCS didn’t have anything to do with the trump investigation so YES that intelligence service.
            It been how long since the election, how many dollars have been spent, how many man hours?

And its still an investigation.

Let me know when they actually produce some evidence, to move this instigation along. Yawn.

Dont you think those agencies would need the DNC server to see who in fact hacked it (if they did infact get hacked)? Kind of odd that the DNC refuses to turn it over? Kind of the same thing happened to Clintons bathroom server.

Comment

Come on man, he said he was exposed to Islam as a child. Grew up in Indonesia and had a Muslim Dad so I kinda get that, didn’t have a choice. However, says he’s been a Christian all of his adult life, when he could actually make the choice. Anyhow... he’s gone so I probably shouldn’t have brought it up. My bad.

Comment

Would you know the truth if it smacked you in the face?

It's a shame how low political "discussions" on both ends of the spectrum have fallen. Grunts and farts provide more insight. SMH

Comment

NOTHING happens in Russia without Putin signing off on it. To do otherwise is deadly. Trump had an opportunity to tell him, to knock it off or there will be heck to pay. Instead he stood next to our enemy and listened to him demean our intelligence services and then basically agreed with him. Anything that would take away from his defeat of Clinton is off limits. He actually said today “we beat her fair... would be a shame to put a cloud over it.” Idiot.. it’s not about how you won, it’s a security issue!!!! Trump is out of his depth with this guy and he knows it. What’s more, conservatives like Graham and other republicans know it too. Even folks from the freedom caucus called it” disappointing” this morning. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  So you want him to be like Obama, and "really REALLY" tell Putin. That'll show him.

Obama:“The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back.”“The Cold War has been over for 20 years.”

"I told him to cut it out..."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mgQaFlo_p8"]Obama tells Medvedev he will have "more flexibility" after election - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                    Would you know the truth if it smacked you in the face?

It's a shame how low political "discussions" on both ends of the spectrum have fallen. Grunts and farts provide more insight. SMH
                    You mean the truth about him saying if there was a religious war, he would stand with his Muslim brothers? You mean THAT truth?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                      This is why no one takes Never-Trumpers seriously. You nit pick at the stupidest things. Yes, countries interfere with foreign elections.

First, I’m not a never trumper, I voted for the dude. Was embarrassed that I was doing it, but considered the alternative.

Second.. no mater WHAT issue you have back at home... you don’t stand on stage in a foreign country with an enemy state and equivocate while people that work for you and are your fellow Americans are castrated. Even if you have domestic beef with them. You’re supposed to be this kick **s tough guy, deal maker... act like it when it counts.

Guys I’m frustrated. How do we get so blinded that we support people that clearly don’t deserve it in certain instances just because they’re “our guy”? 98% of black folks supported Obama, no matter what. Ask about Ukraine, Syria, fast and furious... crickets. Same with the trump-no-matter what folks. He says he’s a Christian but that he doesn’t ask God for forgiveness because he “tries not do do anything bad”. And The religious right looked the other way. This guy lays an international egg that NOONE except maybe Hannity defends and our first response is well Hillary did this and Obama did that. I think he was right to demand rich nato countries pay more, he was right to deal with N. Korea ( probably none of us here are international policy experts so jmho) so I can agree with him when it makes sense to me.

Comment

You mean the truth about him saying if there was a religious war, he would stand with his Muslim brothers? You mean THAT truth?
                        The e-mail distorts Obama's quote and misrepresents who he was talking about, lumping together an entire religion when he was talking to two groups of people in the context of discrimination. It's a significant alteration to the meaning of what Obama said, and we find it to be False.

I wonder what this is talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                          and we find it to be False.
                          Who is we?

Comment

Yeah it’s crazy how people just believe all kinds of stuff. I remember all the folks saying Obama was a Muslim.

There is no doubt.

Comment

I personally think Trump is leading the media on like a dog following their food bowl. No one knows what was said behind closed doors and there is enough of what Putin said to put all the libtards behind bars. that includes Obuttlick down. At least Trump was not paid for this trip like Bill was paid for a speech or gave billions to the Russians or a ton or our Uranium to them and then tell one of their minions they would have more freedom after the elections.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                                Both political parties and all politicians suck to put it mildly!! If you are in state or national position with either party you tote the party line. It's what is so screwed up with our political system. Succes of the other party despite it being good for the country means you are not in power so the parties/politicians will do anything including see our great country falter rather than admit someone form the opposition party is doing good... Been going on for a long time and only going to get worse, while politicians continue to line their pockets with money on the efforts of hard working "We the People"
                                Yes sir.

This documentary series shows just what you're talking about. It's maddening.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X