Stolen yeti coolers-uvalde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen yeti coolers-uvalde

Had two yetis stolen today from Julios restaurant in Uvalde.

One has "CEW" on top and one is stamped with "purina wildlife management team"

Cash reward if you locate the idiots who took them.

Thx
    Last edited by tyak; 01-07-2016, 04:23 PM.

That's sad, sorry people. Does Julios have cameras that might have caught the act?

Comment

I stopped at Walmart on the way to the lease. I had a yeti master lock on my 125'. Was in the store 15 minutes came back to the truck with drinks and noticed someone had tried to cut the cable on the master lock.

Comment

A buddy of mine had his stolen last year with two deer ice down in it.

Comment

Bed covers are great!

Comment

Uvalde is bad and also heb in hondo

Comment

They got 4 last week down here where I live. Stolen all out of boats. People down here for New Years Eve and woke up with no Yeti. Luckily I don't have one or they would have got mine. Igloo they leave alone.

Comment

Will keep an eye out for them

Comment

Hate to hear that!

On another note, how is your wife doing?

Comment

Originally posted by TTORA View Post
                    Uvalde is bad and also heb in hondo
                    Hate to hear about Hondo HEB, stop there sometimes but usually leave someone with the truck. See lots of hunters stopping there for supplies. Can't stand thieves, guess that's why I do what I do. When we go to Uvalde, Yeti usually left back at camp, or locked with a cable, I'm sure my luck will run out someday.

Comment

I have had my Coleman in the back of my truck since the first of deer season.... No problems !!!

Comment

Sorry to hear about your yetis. I had mine stolen over Christmas holiday I hope u catch those POS theives

Comment

Not a Yeti but I had a 120 Igloo with an iced down deer stolen from the HEB parking lot....

Comment

We had one stolen while in Garner last year. Sherriff told us it's really bad in the area. Look on craigslist.

Comment

HEB, WalMart, gas stations are the prime hunting grounds for the theives to steal Yeti coolers people. They know your driving g through to go hunting and they know you will stop at these stores for last minute items. Just think, it's like a big buck stopping at a feeder..... they are the hunters hiding in the parking lot and your items are their prey!

Comment

Working...
                              X