No announcement yet.

Official Lake Whitney And Aquilla 2017-2018 Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still working on my boat. New graphs and rewire a couple weeks ago, put a standard fuel pump (no more VRO) this past weekend along with a keel guard. Water pump and ignition switch this weekend. I need to get it into the shop next week, idle is too high and I can't figure out why.

Comment

Grandbury has had the gates closed most of the week. Glenrose gauge still shows water level dropping. But Grandbury just opened one a little bit this morning. With no more than they are letting out, it'll prob take two days to reach Whitney. Nolan gauge shows to be dropping still. Whitney lake is showing to be holding almost steady the last 24 hours. Aquilla has been dropping. But is still a foot above normal. With the weather we have had, Crappie should be doing well on Aquilla. And moving up for the spawn.
      Last edited by Texas Grown; 03-09-2018, 07:10 AM.

Comment

I wish i could get out there but it wont be til i get back from Nashville. Plowman wont open up til Apirl anyhow .

Comment

I'ma gonna go fish today!

Be careful up there in that strange for-un country Storm.

Comment

Any luck TG?

Comment

Just a few keepers. And some dinks. Gotta replace my impeller. So I couldn't get around like I wanted. Most fish were caught trolling, which is something I don't normally do. Water temp was 61 when I started. And got up to 69 before the day was over. Fish were scattered. Only got 1 fish from one of my regular holes. Via reason for trolling.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Did my impeller this weekend TG, taking the boat to Charlies this week.

Comment

Nice to see ATC posting again, still at Spinks? Saw a weird helo over the weekend, counter-rotating blades?

Comment

Anybody going camping next week.

Comment

Bownanza is next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                        Bownanza is next weekend.
                        I cant go that far i have to stay close to home for a grandchilds birth.

Comment

I have to take a day off on Friday, so I'm going to Hillsboro for a field trial. I'll get a chance to visit with people I havent seen in years.

Comment

Anyone shooting the R100 this weekend,up at Cinnamon Creek?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by beararcher_84 View Post
                              Anyone shooting the R100 this weekend,up at Cinnamon Creek?

I'm heading to the TBH Bownanza picnic. Gonna be a Lotta good food and fun times!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                                I'm heading to the TBH Bownanza picnic. Gonna be a Lotta good food and fun times!

Where is that at? Never heard about that one. Shoot just found out about Total Archery Challenge 2 months ago or so after I had already commeted to the R100. Wanna try that next year

Comment

Working...
                                X