No announcement yet.

Is she the one question??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not always about her also, you have to have a mind set that you can live with this person for the rest of your life. For me it was a God thing from the start and God has been an important part of our marriage. We have only been married for 11 years. I was married to my first wife for 18 years and we never had God in our marriage and it was always a rocky one.

Comment

Get you a woman that is uglier than a mud fence, owns 8 or 9 oil wells and a great big ranch. Everthing else will fall into place.
      Last edited by Radar; 08-20-2019, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        I knew she was the one when I listened to the voicemail after loading the boat down in Matagorda. She called to say I hope you catch lots of fish...…….Im pregnant.
        Break out the shotgun.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
          Get you a woman that is uglier than a mud fence, owns 8 or 9 oil wells and a great big ranch. Everthing else will fall into place.
          This

Comment

It wasnt obvious at first but you should never date a person if you dont see yourself marrying them. I set parameters and God sent me exactly what I was looking for. We were friends for years and did stuff in groups for a while but as soon as we started dating I proposed to her within 3 months.....Been married 14 years and she still makes my heart skip a beat when I see her or distracts me when she walks into the room. If you cant be away from this girl and want to do everything with them (best friend) when you marry they should have that type of relationship with you.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
              No she's not. You're welcome. Be single,buy guns and whatever else you want,answer to no one. There's a lot of fun girls out there and there's boobs on all of em (or I'd say most). There's only so much time on the clock to see them all so don't waste it. Ready,get set.....go!

Comment

Been married 14 years and it won't happen again. I love my wife but it was much easier being single. Cheaper too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                  Break out the shotgun.
                  You sho right!!

But life cant be much better 20 years later

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

You'll know. As hillbilly as this sounds, the first time I met my wife was in a Wal Mart parking lot. She was hanging out with a group of friends. I was 22 and had just gotten home from the Navy. I was driving a '95 Ford extended cab, 4x4 with 9" of lift, 36x16.50-15 **** Cepek Fun Country's, all shined up. I had my Blue Heeler in the bed of the truck, and the only thing between me and the Lord was a pair of camo overall's...I mean, the Clampett's had done come to town now. I pulled in the parking lot, jumped out, looked at her and said, "I've got a quart of the South's finest sippin' shine in the truck and I know where we can sling mud. You in?"
                    She smiled and winked and got in her car and everyone drove off, leaving me standing there by myself, asking my dog where I had gone wrong.
                    A year later, we got set up on a blind date by a mutual friend. The picture below was taken about 10 minutes into that first date...that was 19 years ago.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by duckologist View Post
                      it all depends how they take to the training. This one trained up purdy good so i kept her

sent from my samsung-sm-g890a using tapatalk
                      roflmao!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hillbilly Rockstar View Post
                        You'll know. As hillbilly as this sounds, the first time I met my wife was in a Wal Mart parking lot. She was hanging out with a group of friends. I was 22 and had just gotten home from the Navy. I was driving a '95 Ford extended cab, 4x4 with 9" of lift, 36x16.50-15 **** Cepek Fun Country's, all shined up. I had my Blue Heeler in the bed of the truck, and the only thing between me and the Lord was a pair of camo overall's...I mean, the Clampett's had done come to town now. I pulled in the parking lot, jumped out, looked at her and said, "I've got a quart of the South's finest sippin' shine in the truck and I know where we can sling mud. You in?"
                        She smiled and winked and got in her car and everyone drove off, leaving me standing there by myself, asking my dog where I had gone wrong.
                        A year later, we got set up on a blind date by a mutual friend. The picture below was taken about 10 minutes into that first date...that was 19 years ago.

You win the internet today sir, with that story.

Comment

If she is the "right one" you will know soon enough......but......
                          my dad always told me to "just make sure you are the right man"

Comment

Some good advise but I will add, spend a lot of time with your potential in laws, especially the mother. If you don’t love spending time with her then you won’t like spending time with your wife. No matter who they are or how different they are now all women become their mother to some degree.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
                              If she is the "right one" you will know soon enough......but......
                              my dad always told me to "just make sure you are the right man"
                              here ya go.................this one works, the guys that don't make it and the ones that are not happy are the ones that still see themselves and what they want as the reason for everything

Comment

If they will go squirrel huntin on the first date...….. She's a keeper.

Me and Alecia have been married 32 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X