No announcement yet.

Bay Flats Lodge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fish the area often (4-5x a month) and I will say, the airboat guys care nothing about or have any respect for other anglers or hunters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
      don't look the same to me or he isn't looking good.
      pls no one from tbh on a jury if i ever need one jeez

Comment

He probably was mistaken.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
          I fish the area often (4-5x a month) and I will say, the airboat guys care nothing about or have any respect for other anglers or hunters.

X10 on about 95% of the airboat ops down around POC. Absolute zero regard for other people hunting or fishing. Exact same way on the Brazos below Whitney

Comment

Cant wait for the back story.

Comment

I’ve spent the night in that jail!
              Last edited by Mexdeer19; 01-09-2019, 08:09 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

There are a ton of weird areas between there and POC. Hell, even the GW’s don’t know what is legal or not legal to hunt for the most part. I have called and talked to several, always different answers. So we end up sticking to the bay to be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                  There are a ton of weird areas between there and POC. Hell, even the GW’s don’t know what is legal or not legal to hunt for the most part. I have called and talked to several, always different answers. So we end up sticking to the bay to be safe.
                  Yes, the game warden will arrest you in certain areas of Haynes bay.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post
                    That’s not just a ticket type offense?
                    No, class A misdemeanor. Up to 180 days in jail and $5k fine once convicted.

Comment

Photo just caught me off guard. I have not seen him in a couple years. He obviously has not been pushing away from the table and goes to a salon now. His hair was straight and not jet black a few years ago. He has had some guys working for him I didn’t care for but he was always respectful and nice to the boys and I

Comment

Been to BFL several times and always had a great time. Fished with Chris a couple times, and he runs a great place. Interested to see what this is about.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post

Boy isn't that the truth.

Comment

We hunt on a family place down there and we have had to call the GW on trespassers a few times. Talked to a guy in an airboat a few weeks ago, it was surprised that the place was private, I guess the fence and the road were not a red flag for him. After over 20 years down there, Chris knows where he can and can not hunt.

Comment

We all make mistakes and most of them are not intentional. I'm sure it was a miscommunication between land owner and hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
                                X10 on about 95% of the airboat ops down around POC. Absolute zero regard for other people hunting or fishing. Exact same way on the Brazos below Whitney
                                Yeah, they are really bad on that stretch of the river. And it always seems like they stop hunting around 8:15am to go blast through everyones decoys.

Comment

Working...
                                X