• Show
Clear All

peekaboo, we got Chew!

Comment

Chew rocks!

Comment

Job well done!!!!

Comment

Heck yeah, congrats to you and at least a little relief to the family. Great job

Comment

Great job, keep up the great work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice work Bobby!

Comment

Good job Booby

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wal1809 View Post
                  Go get him Chew!!!! Thats awesome! My oldest case was 22 years. There aint no better hunting trip than a dirtbag human hunting trip. Aint no drug can get a man that high.

This was the highlight of my career. 22 year old homicide, a true serial killer, for the family and respect for the dead I won't say what he did, only that the suspect does not have a human brain. He was a terrible man, suspect in the death of five woman. He was in prison when this fingerprint caught up to him and he confessed, receiving another 60 years.

Here is the fingerprint below. CHew if your ever in need southwest of
                  Houston I have AFIS/ IAFIS access from the state, FBI and interpol if needed. We do a lot of OOA fingerprint work. We also have a lot of investigators that come here if they need a quick print or a pic from the Harris County AFIS. You would be welcomed. Happy hunting!

For those that have not seen latent fingerrpint work, the red dots are markers indicating points of identification.

A double loop. I bet it was a thumb...and prolly the right[emoji1]
                  Last edited by Quackerbox; 04-21-2017, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Great work!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

that is an amazing story...just to be able to find the missing pieces and put them together after 41 years...well done Sir!

And, if I ever go missing, somebody call Chew!!!

Comment

Don't screw with the Chew!

Congrats on the success, I know it will be a joy when they get ahold of him.

Comment

Great job !
                          Following for later updates

Comment

I would (along with lots of GS brothers and sisters) like to sit around a campfire w/Bobby and listen to the "who, what when where, but mostly the HOW" of this story. Sounds like a story line for a Blue Bloods episode to me.

Comment

Awesome...keep up the good work!!!

Comment

Looks like he packed up and took off out of state. We've got a welcoming party waiting for him in case he heads where i think he is. Gonna raise a few to the victim tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X