Good survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good survey

I would find it interesting to see where a lot of people fall on this since we have such a disagreement on the other thread as to what is what in political thought processes. Its only 10 questions.

Where I fell.

Attached Files

Mine says libertarian except my star is right in the middle of the green.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
      Mine says libertarian except my star is right in the middle of the green.
      Is that what you identified as?

Comment

i'M A LIBERTARIAN
        But not a fake liberal libertarian

Comment

About where I expected, a libertarian with conservative tendancies

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1270.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	24489328

Comment

Where I would've expected given the questions. Were there questions related to federal regulation of natural resources and public land, it would have likely skewed closer to the center...

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              Is that what you identified as?
              I don't particularly identify strictly with any one party. I'm for a smaller government. Financially conservative. Think government should get away from social issues. Whatever all that means.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                I don't particularly identify strictly with any one party. I'm for a smaller government. Financially conservative. Think government should get away from social issues. Whatever all that means.
                Not talking about the party. The Libertarian party is a joke and only 4 percent of Libertarians identify with the party. Im speaking of the philosophy. You answered yes.

Comment

It said I was libertarian on the far right, which is mostly what I consider myself. Not the garbage 'libertarian' that's so mainstream these days, though. I consider a far right leaning libertarian a constitutionalist, which I'm proud to be.

Comment

I started taking it but stopped after the second question... Don't really agree with any of the answers...

Comment

I sit in the center on the line between libertarian and centralist

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                        I started taking it but stopped after the second question... Don't really agree with any of the answers...
                        Explain?

(I don't remember what the 2nd question was)

There were a couple I didn't find an answer I fully agreed with either

Comment

Yeah. I skipped a couple due to the fact that the choices provided weren't in line with how I feel. I ended up not doing the survey. Like any survey, the outcome can be skewed due to the choices provided.

Comment

The one thing I like about you sir is that when everyone lost all hope and rolled out the red carpet for Hillary ...You my friend defied such defeat and pulled everyone back together both mentally and physically and got us all back in line to push toward that republican victory. Hoorah my friend.....hoorah

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              About where I expected, a libertarian with conservative tendancies

[ATTACH]846029[/ATTACH]
                              Same here

Comment

Working...
                              X