Free youth doe hunt, Thanksgiving weekend in Hunt County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free youth doe hunt, Thanksgiving weekend in Hunt County

Any of you guys interested in bringing a kid to Hunt County on Thanksgiving weekend for a doe hunt?

I have 50 acres with a Redneck soft side blind and feeder set at 22y, it's overlooking a food plot with a shot out to about 75-100y.

I have 1 other TBH'er in line that is trying to set it up but if he can't make it I'd like for someone to be able to bring a kid out.

I will most likely be out of town that weekend so it will be on the honor system Although I have a couple of nosey neighbors that watch the place

DOE ONLY, NO BUCKS, and we may be able work it where you can go multiple days.

South Hunt County around the lake. There are no hogs.

Let me know

Wow, awesome gesture!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Great gesture

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

I live in Rockwall County and my place in Ennis County is under water and doesn't look like it is going to go down anytime soon. Would love to take my son out for a doe hunt during Thanksgiving weekend.

Comment

Cool gesture

Comment

That's about as solid as it gets [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
                I live in Rockwall County and my place in Ennis County is under water and doesn't look like it is going to go down anytime soon. Would love to take my son out for a doe hunt during Thanksgiving weekend.
                Sounds good. I will PM you later and we can work out the details

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

nice that is cool of u to do

Comment

Working...
                    X