Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

~let the FARM PIGS loose and let's hunt !! Whaaa ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a bunch of ***-clowns. I don't care that the hunt happened. I don't care that the pig was a likely former Reserve Grand Champion at the county fair. I don't care that the hunter made a bad shot. I'm just embarrassed that those clowns videoed it and then gave commentary like it was a deadly spot and stalk. The hunter and the guides were humorous.

Comment

Ok... lmao just watched it again had it on mute the first time was at work gotta agree they do act like tools about it. Also looks like another pig not as pig but close. Can’t tell if I’m seeing things or not at about 1:30-1:33 mark. Right before the third shot trotting away in no hurry when the one shot runs by.
      Last edited by Jcjohnson; 07-05-2018, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
        No different than all the folks that go to Thompson temples....
        Kinda like diamond c too, took someone out there on a doe hunt and the animals waited just inside the tree line l (where you could see them) once in ground blind and corn was on ground and the guy drove away the animals came to corn.

Comment

Best hunting video ever. Bushman style

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            If the hunters know and are ok with it that’s fine. If they thought they were killing wild birds that’s nothing short of a scam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Nope, they didn't know. Total scam but they were happy.

Comment

I will say this. I’d rather have that hog laying in the back of the truck than a true wild 220 pound boar hog that you can smell from 40 yards downwind. Wish I had farm hogs walking through when I was hunting.

Comment

I think the definition of the the word hunt has evolved in my lifetime.

Comment

I would love to hear the story from the hunter

Comment

Working...
                  X