paypal sent

Comment

pp done.................

Comment

Sent my $5 via PayPal. Congrats!!!

Comment

Abe sent via snail mail.

Comment

Congrats OB. Thought I was going to finally win one. PP on the way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                  Abe sent via snail mail.
                  Let me know if you don't get it in a day are two.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                    And the winner of the dozen golf balls is

CoachMas

Please PM me your mailing address if you want them.
                    Well, well, let me see what I have in the golf ball closet

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                    Well If I woulda know you were in the playoff we woulda gone a different route. Congrats on the tie Commish! Buy yourself a hybrid or a dozen condors!

You guys give Paul a golf clap for all his hard work on the scoreboard and keeping these things going! It was good to have an outside interest in a golf tournament.

Thanks Paul your all Aces! RTR
                    There was no path to victory for me in any of the methods. I think if we had flipped a coin I would have only had a 25% chance.

How many players are in the field for the Tour Championship?

Comment

There was no path to victory for me in any of the methods. I think if we had flipped a coin I would have only had a 25% chance.

Hahahaha... those odds sounds like my luck too!

I have no idea? Are you thinking of a plan to add that one too?

Comment

You could find a dozen used, worn out range balls in the closet and my 2 boys (12 and 8 yrs) will whack them all over our 5 acres and our golf course down the street. This summer, I'm guessing they lost 3-4 dozen in the creek that crosses 7 of the 9 holes on our course! Coach

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                          Hahahaha... those odds sounds like my luck too!

I have no idea? Are you thinking of a plan to add that one too?
                          I have a little time so I will think of something.

Let me tell you one thing, Roy D Mercer will not be consulted for playoff advice

Comment

Snail mail going out in the morning!

Comment

I have a little time so I will think of something.

Let me tell you one thing, Roy D Mercer will not be consulted for playoff advice
                              your co-champion in my book..

Comment

The Committee has received a late entry via snail mail which would run away from the competition. The entry, which would have scored -18, included Phil Mickleson, Steph Curry, Justin Thomas, Rickie Fowler, Hideki Matsuyama and Tiger Woods.
                                We considered accepting the entry since it had a valid postmark. After investigation it appears it was mailed prior to the deadline, from the location of a Early Bird concert at a Cracker Barrel restaurant. After confirming the official date of mailing was on Wednesday and before Midnight, The Committee has DQ'ed CurtinTex for attending a Stoney Larue/Florida Georgia line concert. . The good news is he included his Abe with the entry and it is on the way via snail mail with mine.

Curt and the rest of you hackers get one more chance at the Tour Championship if we get 100% payout on the PGA. Details to follow
                                Last edited by 18ncs; 08-15-2017, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X