Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arrowsonly88 View Post
    I think we're in for a long summer up in WV. Ton of rain in the area and it just missed us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am just south of Harper road and have had 0.63". They got less towards Sterling City I believe.

Comment

I got 3/4” yesterday, and another 1” last night here in Sonora!!!

All of my deers feet are wet too! [emoji38][emoji106][emoji106][emoji38]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

What little rain we did get will sure Help. Definitely on the verge of being drought conditions in our area.

Group of young bucks checking out the peas.

Comment

JR not much green grass in that pic

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
            JR not much green grass in that pic
            Not much out there.

Comment

2.3" between paint rock and millersview

Comment

Pretty good rain event for over those two days. Our total ended up being 1.8" for the two events. Was hoping it would be over 2" based on pics but I'll take it. The fact that it happened in two separate rains on two separate days at night and in the early am makes it even better for soaking in. Should be a good kick off to the summer. That puts us at 6" on the nose per our ranch gauges for the year.

Cottonseed filling next weekend with some coon killing for the turkey eggs. Ready to get both pens filled with 1300-1500lbs each, the water topped off and some sendero trimming done so I can forgot about them for another two months. Then its trail camera season... The trickle of corn is gonna have to get em by for the next 5 days...

Last edited by Smart; 05-06-2018, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Starting to see some pop up.

Pretty much drought conditions at our place. Hope we see some relief soon.

Comment

Dropped 6.5 tons out at the lease this weekend. Deer have to eat somethin [emoji15]

Comment

Dropped 6.5 tons out at the lease this weekend. Deer have to eat somethin [emoji15]

Daniel doing what he does best, keeping that tailgate up!

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                        Daniel doing what he does best, keeping that tailgate up!

Yea can't get to far away from that beer cooler!

Comment

2 and 2/10" at the house yesterday evening, I saw this storm go right over Water Valley so we received some good rain. We were supposed to go fill protein feeders today at lunch but the rancher told us to hold off because it was too wet out there.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
                            2 and 2/10" at the house yesterday evening, I saw this storm go right over Water Valley so we received some good rain. We were supposed to go fill protein feeders today at lunch but the rancher told us to hold off because it was too wet out there.
                            Great news, heard Christoval area received approximately 1.5"

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post

That's good news. What part of water valley do you hunt? We're just north of the rest stop. Our rancher said 1.9" this mornin

Comment

That's good news. What part of water valley do you hunt? We're just north of the rest stop. Our rancher said 1.9" this mornin

Harper Road dead ends into our place, we are more in between Water Valley and Carlsbad.

Comment

Working...
                                X