9 pigs down and 1 coyote in 1 night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DEADEYE1 View Post
    Awesome guys have put me on a ton of hogs!!! Will use them again for sure!!!!
    Great group of guys and always a good time!!

Comment

lram19 where you hunt at in Colorado County? I have a place off 151 I hunt? Exit 693 by glidden

Comment

Is it what you would buy if you went with thermal or would you go with something else?
        Wanting to pull the trigger on one and am talking to people with experience first

Comment

Originally posted by DEADEYE1 View Post
          lram19 where you hunt at in Colorado County? I have a place off 151 I hunt? Exit 693 by glidden
          I hunt off of 2434, CR 222 between Weimar and Borden. My Uncle owns a piece of property and lets me hunt for free so I cant complain!

Comment

Looks like fun!

Comment

Pigs

Originally posted by Mathewsshooter View Post
              Is it what you would buy if you went with thermal or would you go with something else?
              Wanting to pull the trigger on one and am talking to people with experience first
              Trijicon makes some great scopes and so does Pulsar and Armasight. I dont own either one of those and have never looked through either one. just what research I have done. Whatever you do make sure you get a 640x480 to start

Comment

pigs

Originally posted by LRam19 View Post
                I hunt off of 2434, CR 222 between Weimar and Borden. My Uncle owns a piece of property and lets me hunt for free so I cant complain!
                I turn at that bordens to go to my buddies place

Comment

Originally posted by Mathewsshooter View Post
                  I just bought a REAP IR and can't wait to use it. I figured I would buy a good one right off the bat.

A lot of friends told me and I agree as I get older....buy the best first off the bat and don't buy a cheap one and then upgrade down the road.

Comment

That's awesome.

Comment

Nice work

Comment

Gingib you bought a reap man thats awesome. We need to hunt sometime together!! I can go most anytime

Comment

Nice night!

Comment

it was a great night for sure! can't wait to go back out!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X