• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found this old post
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by eliteweldingco View Post
      Found this old post
      Obliviously not the latest deer op is talking about but this stuff gets tossed around a lot.

Comment

How to be a game warden. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks! Nice to finally hear the real story and not try to form an opinion from the he said she said stuff going around

Comment

Thought the link was messed up, why do you have to hold the play button down for 20 seconds to get it to play?

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
              Thought the link was messed up, why do you have to hold the play button down for 20 seconds to get it to play?
              Nah dude, press escape, control and triple click, all at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                Almost got me, then I remember what website I am on.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jljjdye View Post
                    Saw this today

EDIT: if the hunter in question wants to share his story when he legally can, he's got an open invite on the show. As do the Denton County Game Wardens...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
                    Have yall read the comments on this FB page? Lone Star outdoors is alluding to the deer was shot at night because there were only pics of this deer at night. I don't know Travis or LSO, but I hear good things about Travis. No sense in going and bashing him, even if it is just throwing assumptions. This guy is going through a terrible ordeal (whether it be he shot it illegally or legally). Let the facts come out then say your peace.

9 · 10 hrs
                    Lone Star Outdoors Show
                    Lone Star Outdoors Show: Multiple cameras across multiple properties over 2 years. Show me a daytime trail camera photo of him
                    7 hrs

SC: Really @lonestaroutdoorsshow? Just because a camera didn't pick him up in the daytime doesn't mean he's never walked during daylight 🤦🏼*♀️
                    4 · 3 hrs

Lone Star Outdoors Show: SC no joke. But if you hunt, you know bucks sometimes are nocturnal beasts. Point was, this is one of those.

Comment

Oh WOW not again! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowtechbandit View Post
                        Was just PMd the "true" story.... WOW
                        care to elaborate?

Comment

Holy carp another toad??!! Twins? Fill us in on the story please.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                            Have yall read the comments on this FB page? Lone Star outdoors is alluding to the deer was shot at night because there were only pics of this deer at night. I don't know Travis or LSO, but I hear good things about Travis. No sense in going and bashing him, even if it is just throwing assumptions. This guy is going through a terrible ordeal (whether it be he shot it illegally or legally). Let the facts come out then say your peace.

9 · 10 hrs
                            Lone Star Outdoors Show
                            Lone Star Outdoors Show: Multiple cameras across multiple properties over 2 years. Show me a daytime trail camera photo of him
                            7 hrs

SC: Really @lonestaroutdoorsshow? Just because a camera didn't pick him up in the daytime doesn't mean he's never walked during daylight ����*♀️
                            4 · 3 hrs

Lone Star Outdoors Show: SC no joke. But if you hunt, you know bucks sometimes are nocturnal beasts. Point was, this is one of those.
                            I know a beast of a buck that no one had daytime pictures of, but lots of folks on different properties had pics of him at night eating on corn. Well, one crisp November morning that ole boy showed up in daylight following a doe and is hanging on someone's wall right now, so just because there's no daytime pics don't mean squat......

Comment

Anybody know the real story shoot me pm. Ur friend Billy

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	funny_animal_yabcm_Pak101(dot)com.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	24514520

Get the new bag of popcorn out

Comment

Working...
                                X