Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool

Comment

I Just bought metal pipe tired of the critters eating holes in the pvc!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Critter hunt!!

Comment

So how have all the pig pipes working?

Comment

Mine haven't been doing very well. I'm not sure why.

Also, we used a chain with a quick link on one end of the chain so I could wrap it around a tree or most commonly, it catches a 2" ring that slips over the Tpost. I'll try to get pictures soon.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
              Somebody has an avatar picture where the pipe was rolled around the post so much its making a crater in the ground.
              Here is the avatar pic I found...User Rudyl
              Attached Files

Comment

Has anyone tried this on a larger scale say using a 55 gallon drum. I need to set a couple up but I want to put enough corn in it to last a month at a time.

Comment

get a 55 gallon plastic barrel drill 3-5 1/2 holes in it in random spots and tie it off to a tree. it will last ALOT longer than the pipes they will spend all night rolling it around

Comment

Originally posted by krazykritters View Post
                    Has anyone tried this on a larger scale say using a 55 gallon drum. I need to set a couple up but I want to put enough corn in it to last a month at a time.
                    see my post below, PM me and i could get you some pics. it works great. i don't know it it will last a month but for sure 2-3 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by krazykritters View Post
                      Yes, we have one set up at our place with a plastic 55 gallon drum and it works just the same. It WILL NOT last a month, if you fill it up, they will stay there until it's empty.

Comment

It will work. They use them all over the Lincoln Ranch.

Comment

I have two extra 30 gal barrels, former Moultrie feeders. Since I joined the big-@#$ed feeder club they are just laying around. I'm gonna make me two and put some big nuts or bolts in them to make noise. I will put one close enough to the fire pit (back of the house) and one close enough to the front porch to be heard and hunted from different winds. Then, I will sneak up with my red lights and AR and harvest some sausage on the hoof!

Comment

Putting my 2 back out this weekend! My cap would not come unscrewed so I had to cut it off and glue a new end cap/swivel lid on

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                              For sure. How far into the brush/cactus can a hog roll/toss/carry a 30-gal barrel? Answer: Don't know as we never found it on our 600ac lease.
                              That is funny right there!

Comment

great idea

Comment

Working...
                                X