No announcement yet.

Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In case anyone is interested I saw on Groupon they have the Blackstone 28 inch for $145 with free shipping.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Ordered a Camp Chef today, ready to start learning how to use it!

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
          Ordered a Camp Chef today, ready to start learning how to use it!
          Did you get the big burner stove with the griddle plate? I really wanted one of those but just can't fit it with the big cylinder in the vehicle on long trips.

Comment

Sous vide chicken marinated in pineapple juice, cilantro etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
              How long do you cook those AC? I have never tried them but they look great. My camping 17" griddle is showing up today to match my 28". Extremely happy with this purchase. Everything that comes off of it tastes great.
              I cook them on high heat for just a couple minutes each side. This has become my family's favorite way to make pork steaks.

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
              there some of your acid reflux problems a/c. try backing off the seasoning a little. it do be looking good!

Guilty! Everything I eat is spicy. I've got to start making some changes to help with the reflux issue.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                I cook them on high heat for just a couple minutes each side. This has become my family's favorite way to make pork steaks.
                Thanks. Just salt and pepper? I got some in the fridge to try tonight.

Comment

Dad-gummit! I did bacon, eggs, toast yesterdy, and never even thought about pics... Guess it's gettin' to be just one them thangs you jus' do now for me... not pic worthy... well, cept'n for this thread. I'll try to do better next time!

Comment

I got that same package through Amazon and love it.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks. Just salt and pepper? I got some in the fridge to try tonight.

Yes. I like lots of black pepper on mine. Then a good hot sear. Can't beat them.

I also put the my cover over them. They cook faster and keep in much more of the juices.
                      Last edited by AntlerCollector; 04-09-2018, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Just got done. They were ok but I don’t think I will cook again

Comment

Don’t roast me if it’s already been posted but I just saw a commercial for the new Blackstone griddle with the drain on the backside. Looks pretty good. I guess the glob of weld wasn’t a good enough fix for the drain on the first version..
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6136.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	24535804

Comment

I gotta go get me one of these. Every time I open this thread I end up licking my phone looking at the food pics!

Comment

Comment

There I go again

Taste like an apple LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X