No announcement yet.

Hogs lake lavon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I grew up and started on squirrels. I would love to get the ol .410 out for some one day. I heard gunshots all night till 130 am when I was bowhunting Saturday nigh. Shotguns sounded like. Can you shoot shotguns at night on core?
    Last edited by WhiskerBizkit; 01-09-2018, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskerBizkit View Post
      I grew up and started on squirrels. I would love to get the ol .410 out for some one day. I heard gunshots all night till 130 am when I was bowhunting Saturday nigh. Shotguns sounded like. Can you shoot shotguns at night on core?
      you can hog hunt with them north of 380 only i believe

Comment

I knew yo could slug them but didn’t know at night. I never bothered to try because I know how nocturnal they are.

Comment

I don't know how to post pictures but just informing everyone my pickup truck was vandalized/broken into at the access point of cr325 and 318 in broad daylight. Sherrif came to do a report and take pictures.

Comment

I don't know how to post pictures but just informing everyone my pickup truck was vandalized/broken into at the access point of cr325 and 318 in broad daylight. Sherrif came to do a report and take pictures.
            Sorry to hear this. I've been going out there since back in the 70's and never heard anyone having a problem. Hope they get the punks.

Comment

Crackheads are everywhere. That sucks but good to know. Between what hours did this occur? I've been leaving my truck between 5am-9:30/10 around Lavon with no issues

Comment

Let’s see those pics afterwards

Comment

what kind of truck do you drive? that is the area that i hunt.

Comment

A black 2012 f150 4 door with black rims. I’m sure you seen it I hunt that zone a lot too

Comment

I have never had an issue in the last 3 years and I’m mostly parked late at night hog hunting.

Comment

A black 2012 f150 4 door with black rims. I’m sure you seen it I hunt that zone a lot too
                        yeah, i've seen it before. I drive the lifted silver chevy silverado. man, hate to hear that happened.

Comment

Seems to happen at whitney every year, I know some guys who have given up hunting it because of the truck break-ins.

Comment

Just went and got my permit. Anyone done any hunting here this year?

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Txbowslaughter View Post
                              Just went and got my permit. Anyone done any hunting here this year?

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

I haven’t yet but I’m itching to get out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll be out there this spring and summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X