This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
    Agree - The RO's are young and seem to be a bit afraid to confront, or correct, some people.

Does anyone know of a member only range around Tomball/Cypress?

Tomball gun club. I believe you need to know someone to be a member. It off Zion Rd. That’s all I got. Not a member here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Horrible news. Prayers for the family and the employee

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
        Tomball gun club. I believe you need to know someone to be a member. It off Zion Rd. That’s all I got. Not a member here

Correct. Pops has been a member for 15+ years. But I believe it's full at this time

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
          There is no such thing as accidents when it comes to guns. There is only gross negligence. If everyone followed the four rules of gun safety, nobody would ever get shot unintentionally......period.
          Unless Hillary was the shooter! Then it would have been an accident!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            Who in the **** said it was funny? I **** sure don't know why you quoted me on that BS!
            Because you tried to make a funny with a smiley face at the end of your post when someone lost their life.

I don't need to chill, your post was in poor taste, unless you think it's something to joke about that a person died.

It's poor taste, plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
              older rems can go off by themselves learn something
              Hey sport, you haven't the foggiest clue what I do or don't know. I am fully aware that Remcrapington guns have issues.

Why don't you learn some manners.

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedge View Post
                Because you tried to make a funny with a smiley face at the end of your post when someone lost their life.

I don't need to chill, your post was in poor taste, unless you think it's something to joke about that a person died.

It's poor taste, plain and simple.
                It wasn't a smiley. It was a wink. It wasn't anything to do with being funny. Someone said something about a trigger being pulled. I stated that older Remington's had an issue. Get over your righteous *** self. You obviously don't have a clue about your little rant.

More prayers for all involved.

Comment

'empty guns' kill people.

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedge View Post
                    Hey sport, you haven't the foggiest clue what I do or don't know. I am fully aware that Remcrapington guns have issues.

Why don't you learn some manners.
                    Why don't you learn some manners. You have no clue of what you speak.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                      'empty guns' kill people.
                      All too often. My cousin was killed a few years ago by an empty gun her husband had bought at a gun show that afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        Why don't you learn some manners. You have no clue of what you speak.
                        why don't you do the rest of us a favor and just drop it.

Comment

Prayers for the family. Very sad deal.

A male employee at the Hot Wells Shooting Range in Cypress, Texas was cleaning a hunting rifle Tuesday morning when it accidentally fired.

Comment

Prayers going up!

Comment

Why was the gun loaded when he was cleaning it? That's not accidental. That's negligence on the employees part.

Comment

The future lawsuit might be enough to close that range down for good.

Comment

Working...
                                X