This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
    With all due respect to Razorback01, maybe now I can get an avatar challenge from a Bayou Bagel. Tua's recovery sounds like at least 3 and maybe 4 weeks.
    I doubt it
    You're just hoping for an avatar like Bob has

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      You're just hoping for an avatar like Bob has
      I think everyone is.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
        Here's the depressing news Ags. We've got another year of Mond! Fortunately for myself I like to bowhunt more than watching football.
        Mond isn't the problem, defenses go through the Aggies offensive line like a wet papersack. He is extremely accurate when given time to throw the ball and can run. Would love to see more QB run design plays for him.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
          Mond isn't the problem, defenses go through the Aggies offensive line like a wet papersack. He is extremely accurate when given time to throw the ball and can run. Would love to see more QB run design plays for him.
          Oline is really bad, BUT he's not an elite QB. There are plenty of times this year where he's not pressured and sails one 5 to 6 yards over the receiver. Or the number 1 reason I'm not a fan is his decision making. It's way tooooooo slooooow. I'm glad he's finally starting to run more when there is nothing there.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
            Yep. Mond is down the list as far as issues we have. But don't get it twisted, he is still A problem and not elite.

The #1 problem is we CANNOT run the football. With our bad OL, we're down to our third / 4th string RBs, starting TE out for season and the 2nd string TE was injured for ole miss so we have 1 currently whose a true FR is killing the offense.

The #2 problem is Mond can't hit a deep ball, and we don't even try passes over 15 yards. We need a Kirk type speedster in the worst way.....So now you can't run the ball, you can't throw deep, the defense just needs to tighten in and you're done. Thank god he started some design runs with Mond to at least force them to respect that.

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 8

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
              Any ideas how Dykes was able to take SMU to the next level after his stint at Cal?

He’s doing great but have they played anyone yet? I haven’t seen their schedule and maybe they don’t play a top 25 team all year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                Oline is really bad, BUT he's not an elite QB. There are plenty of times this year where he's not pressured and sails one 5 to 6 yards over the receiver. Or the number 1 reason I'm not a fan is his decision making. It's way tooooooo slooooow. I'm glad he's finally starting to run more when there is nothing there.
                How many teams have "elite" qbs? He is still the best playmaker on the field for the ags. How can he expect to have time in the pocket when the oline is consistently missing blocks?

Comment

Wow. Just saw Ags opened at -10.5 favorites at home this weekend. Is Miss St that bad?

Comment

Boomer!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                      Wow. Just saw Ags opened at -10.5 favorites at home this weekend. Is Miss St that bad?
                      They're 3-4 and 1-3 in the SEC sitting 6th in the West with an OOC loss to KSU.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                        How many teams have "elite" qbs? He is still the best playmaker on the field for the ags. How can he expect to have time in the pocket when the oline is consistently missing blocks?
                        Several. Look at who we have at #33. He also was arrogant enough to say he's the best qb in sec I don't make excuses for people

http://www.espn.com/college-football/qbr

Comment

miss st is bad. prolly better than ole miss though

Comment

Working...
                          X