No announcement yet.

Free Hog Bowhunt for wounded Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The drawing for winner & 2nd & 3rd place backup will be Nov 21st (no rainchecks). The Bowhunt will be at Shiloh Bowhunting ranch, Stonewall, Ok (they have web site) & Hunt will be Jan 6th 7th & 8th 2014. Bows & CROSSBOWs will be allowed. warrior & 2 spots are filled with 4 avaiable for paying hunters.. 7 total Bowhunters. We have 5 names & several inquires that were waiting for the dates.. Please keep this going & pass the word to anyone who may qualify as a wounded warrior. Physical or PTSS.
    Anyone can PM me at bhnavideo@yahoo.comfor any additional questions or to submit their information.

Thanks to all in helping passing the word.

Once the winning hunter gets to the camp, everything is furnished. Food at camp, lodging, stands by feeders, private hunting no lic required. I am even paying for butchering of the hog for the hunters trip home. 1 hog of any size.
    Thanks
    John (ahunter55)

Comment

Drawing will be Nov. 21st & posted that day. Winner & 2nd & 3rd person backup (no rainchecks). Hunt will take place Jan 6th, 7th & 8th at the Shiloh Ranch, Stonewall, Ok.
      Any eligible Wounded Warriors can PM me for any questions or infomation.

Again, pass the word to those Wounded Warriors so they can get on the draw list. Winner only has to get there & the rest is free & furnished..

All pics are from Shiloh & various hunts I have been on there.
      Attached Files

Comment

Drawing will be Nov 21st.. Bowhunt at Shiloh Ranch, Stonewall, Ok. FREE to lucky Wounded Warrior. Jan 6th, 7th & 8th. Winner needs only get to camp & everything is taken care of while you are there (lodging, stands, food) including processing of your Hog for return trip home..
        7 hunters will be in camp & WW spot & 2 others are already reserved..
        RECURVE, COMPOUND OR CROSSBOW is allowed...

PM me for complete detail. I am PERSONALLY giving this hunt away-it's a done deal. I currently have 5 applicants with several other inquiries. I'm looking for "maybe" 15 posible to make it interesting. I will draw for 1 winner & a 2nd & 3rd place backup (No raincheck) Nov. 21st & notify the persons.
        If YOU are a Bowhunting Wounded Warrior (male/female), ANY service, physical or PTSD PM me your name, address, city, state, zip & ph#.. That is all you have to do.

IF you want to recommend someone, you must 1st get their ok & then submit that listed information to me in a PM.. Thanks to everyone for passing the word. Lots of inquiries...

Comment

WW In for the draw
          1-Sean-Mi 2-Ryan-De 3-John-Co 4-Ben-Tx 5-Trey-Tx

Recurve, Compound & Crossbow may be used...
          Several other inquiries that had been waiting on the date. These dates are far enough in advance that everyone shoukld be able to make arrangements for the time if at all possible... A good drawing, contest would be around 15 in my opinion. I wish I could send everyone..
          1 winner & a 2nd & 3rd name backup (No rainchecks).

Comment

Again=please pass the wprd. If you know any wounded warrior or military that may, get them the information on this free draw for a fun bow or crossbow hunt..
            I'm doing this to give just a little back to a sport I have been involved in over 50 years & being past military (nam era) knowing what our Defenders go through away & back home.. Sometimes a little shot in the arm of FUN & Enjoyment is just what the Dr. needs to give... Thanks again to all
            Drawing Nov. 21st & Hunt Jan 6th,7th & 8th at Shiloh Ranch, Stonewall, Ok..
            7 total in camp & Warrior + 2 other spots are reserved..

Comment

Please pass the word. For others information. I am in no way affilated with Shiloh Ranch, I am a paying client like anyone else. I have been there several times & it is by far the best place I have been in about 10 places for Daytime Bowhunting hogs.
              I know that whoever wins this spot will have an enjoyable Bowhunt & one to remember for a long long time. I'm also one who makes lots of DVDs of my adventures so this will be recorded & the hunters there for this will all receive a edited DVD of the fun we are going to have. Just a little added information to pass onto those wounded warriors. Please PM me so I can get you or someone you might know that qualifies on the draw list..
              Attached Files
              Last edited by ahunter55; 04-29-2013, 09:04 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Please help pass the word on this as it is for a good cause..
                Thanks to all. Any questions or information PM me at bhnavideo@yahoo.com

Comment

Bump for a good cause.

Comment

to the top for a good cause.

Comment

Originally posted by ahunter55 View Post
                      I will be sponsoring a free Hog Bowhunt for a lucky wounded Warrior. I am currently waiting for open dates at a bowhunting facility in Oklahoma not far from Tx.
                      I will pay for the lodging & hunting will be (4 sits) over feeders & stands in place.I will also furnish the food while hunting & pay for the butchering of the Hog if you want it done for the trip home. You will be allowed 1 hog of any size.

You funish getting to the hunting camp & your personal Bowhunting tackle (No expandables) & a smile as it will be a fun time..
                      If you are or know of any Bowhunting (male/female) wounded warrior please have them send PM me at
                      bhnavideo@gmail.com for additional details & for me to receive your information.
                      It will be an old fashioned put the name in the hat drawing for the winner & a 2nd & 3rd name backup if winner cannot go. No rain check on this..

So please, pass the word. The Bowhunt will take place this fall or sometime after Christmas. Once I receive the open dates & decide, I will notify those eligible by PM. Archerytalk has a thread under Wounded Warriors, check in in the Bowhunting & Bowhunter showcases.
                      Thanks & please pass the word.
                      you sir are awesome

Comment

Thanks but I'm not awsome, I've been blessed to be able to do this.
                        Drawing is Nov 21st & hunt will take place Jan 6th 7th & 8th, 2014 at Shiloh Bowhunting ranch, Stonewall, Ok..If you know of a wounded warrior or how to reach any, please pass it on... Thnaks to all helping.
                        We have a few 1. Sean-Mi 2. Ryan-De 3. John-Co. 4. Ben-Tx 5. Trey-Tx

7 hunters will be in camp & 3 spots are reserved. ANYONE wanting to take one of the remaining spots may do so by contacting Shiloh Direct as i have nothing to do with the other openings. I do know they are usually booked a year in advance.
                        Just a few pics from Shiloh in the past.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Bump for a good cause

Comment

Complete details @ bhnavideo@yahoo.com. IT IS a FREE HOG BOWHUNT.. Recurve, Compound or crossbow. You have to PM me to get on the draw list if you are an eligible Wounded Warrior...

Comment

Up top.

Comment

Current eligible Wounded Warrior names & state they are from in for Nov 21st 2013 drawing for Free Hog Bowhunt Jan 6th 7th & 8th 2014 @ Shiloh Ranch, Stonewall, Ok.
                                Thanks to all for helping pass the word.. Recurve, Compound & Crossbow are legal.
                                PM me a bhnavideo@yahoo.com for any questions or to submit eligible person for the drawing.
                                1-Sean-Mi 2-Ryan-De 3-John-Co 4-Ben-Tx 5-Trey-Tx 6-Jeffrey-Tx

Comment

Working...
                                X