No announcement yet.

Whataburger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They quit making my two favorites, the Chophouse and A1 Thick and Hearty.

The Monterey Melt is the only one left that I like.
    I am not a fan of the Sweet and Spicy.

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
      That's what I don't get. Why is liking Whataburger a defining characteristic of being Texan? Can't be American if you don't like hot dogs or apple pie? Silly
      C'mon man. It's a dang joke...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

That's what I don't get. Why is liking Whataburger a defining characteristic of being Texan? Can't be American if you don't like hot dogs or apple pie? Silly
        That sounds like something a californian would say.......

Comment

Born in Denison and we lived in Sherman. No Whataburgers. We then moved to Waco. Parents loved it. Took all of the northerners there when they visited. 6th grade center in Waco there was one across the street. Got a Whataburger Jr and a DP every day after school.

Raised on it and they are **** good burgers.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            So... and Im just askin here.... kinda curious.... little interested.... do you always do something you hate 100's of times or ...are you just ....forgetful?

do you even remember posting this at all?

how bout now?

No. Good point. Virtually every time I go there I am not traveling alone and I am an accommodating friend. If my friends want it I’ll go along, begrudgingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              That sounds like something a californian would say.......

Sounds like an okie...

Comment

I don't know how to spell cah cah, but Whataburger food is cah cah

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  All of yall keep talking s#%^. Dont be surprised if you get a whatachop to the juevos or a supersized knot on your noggin.

Remember.....Whatawoman knows.

I️ did not read all the replies.. but I️ willl leave this here...That chick could kick my arse no question. Oh and I️ like Whataburger!
                  I apologize for my stupid phone!

Comment

[QUOTE=Leemo;12903268]I don't know how to spell cah cah, but Whataburger food is cah cah[/QUOTE

What is good?

Comment

[quote=Burntorange Bowhunter;12903282]
                      Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                      I don't know how to spell cah cah, but Whataburger food is cah cah[/QUOTE

What is good?
                      A prime angus burger cooked medium on a seasoned flat top, with grilled onions
                      Muenster cheese, spicy mustard on a butter toasted Brioch bun

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                        I would hope so.....I'd be embarrassed if it wasn't.....considering you only have to concentrate on the one burger.

BTW....we are talking fast food burgers. Nobody in their right mind would put a specialty gourment burger over Whataburger. Your comparison is like the guy who says his homemade chili is better than Wolf brand.. Well no ****...... apples to oranges

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Sounds like an okie...
                          Right. One that his family goes back to Stephen F. Austin's Old 300 and fought for Texas Independence.

But liking Whataburger is the definition

Comment

[quote=Leemo;12903315]
                            Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

We get it, you watch the Food Network

Comment

Say man, I didn't post that.....

I prefer grilled over a hot mesquite fire.

Comment

Yall fix the **** quotes..

Comment

Working...
                                X