• Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote=Burntorange Bowhunter;12902716]
    Originally posted by asttbe View Post

LOL.

It's like a Whataburger Jr.

Maybe, except with flavor

I get it, you go to Whataburger daily, order it with a DP, drive off with your Tundra giving the hook-em horns sign and yelling Remember the Alamo Texas!!!!!! at the top of your lungs

I understand you want everyone to know. I'm just saying I like flavor in my food.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      LMAO at people saying Whataburger is horrible?

Did someone say Burger King is better? Dear lord man. That is insane.

The taquitos? WTH are you a yankee? This is Texas. Tacos do not come from Whataburger. The BOB is where it's at.......in more ways than one.

Order a. bob ranchero and they'll load that baby with salsa and japs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[quote=asttbe;12902759]

I get it, you go to Whataburger daily, order it with a DP, drive off with your Tundra giving the hook-em horns sign and yelling Remember the Alamo Texas!!!!!! at the top of your lungs

I understand you want everyone to know. I'm just saying I like flavor in my food.

GMC.

In reality they are alot alike. Everything's bigger in Texas.
        Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 11-07-2017, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Order a. bob ranchero and they'll load that baby with salsa and japs.

I'll try that next time

Comment

[quote=Burntorange Bowhunter;12902779]

GMC.

In reality they are alot alike. Everything's bigher in Texas.
            They are nothing alike if you order it animal style.

Comment

Patty melt with extra creamy pepper or the Montery Melt are my go-to. Get the meal with some cream gravy to dip the fries in, along with some spicy ketchup.

Comment

[quote=asttbe;12902788]

They are nothing alike if you order it animal style.
                I have had it. It's good. I am not a hater. I will tell you what I do not like.....the whole slice of onion. It overpowers the rest of the ingredients. They need to put about 3 rings on there. Burger Street does it with red onion. Now that's how it's done.

Comment

[quote=asttbe;12902759]

No, if BoB yells, it with be "SLAYER!!!!!!"

Comment

[quote=Burntorange Bowhunter;12902828]

I have had it. It's good. I am not a hater. I will tell you what I do not like.....the whole slice of onion. It overpowers the rest of the ingredients. They need to put about 3 rings on there. Burger Street does it with red onion. Now that's how it's done.
                    red onion is the best onio

Comment

its a SAD situation for sure.. but truth is they pretty much sux now.. went last night, in Greenville and the Patty Melt, ughh, the chicken Strips,,, how can you mess up Chicken Strips.
                      what a shame.. years ago, when I went to A&I, in Kingsville ( A&M ), the Whataburger there was the best,, what with the midnight munchies, you know from studying all night that triple patty with bacon was great... now nasty.. IMO,,, don't want to offend

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                        Jalepeno cheddar biscuit, who else has that?
                        Heck yeah. That's my consolation prize when I don't shoot anything and I'm headed back from hunting in Natalia. I stop in Lytle and get a sausage, egg and cheese Jalapeno Cheddar Biscuit meal. Hash Brown sticks are good too.

Then I'll stop in at lunch for a Patty Melt.

Maybe it's just the location, as others have mentioned. The one in Lytle is usually very good....

.... well, except for that time they gave me a huge cup of hot tea instead of coffee, and I didn't realize it until after I had mixed in creamer and sugar and took my first sip on the highway. I almost turned around to go back. I just hit them up next trip and they made it right.

All the best,
                        Glenn

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
                          Mansfield and Midlothian. There is one more in Mansfield to try, but I really am afraid to. Haha

Which Mansfield location have you tried? The one off of Main St (157) is the one I hit, and other than it taking 3 times longer than any other joint, the burgers are good. The sweet and spicy and the A-1 are the first one my list.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntin_Toona View Post
                            Which Mansfield location have you tried? The one off of Main St (157) is the one I hit, and other than it taking 3 times longer than any other joint, the burgers are good. The sweet and spicy and the A-1 are the first one my list.

Was just telling someone that I need to try that one next. Last chance :-)

Comment

Originally posted by bigt6450 View Post
                              extra creamy pepper
                              is that sauce like the sauce on the chop house cheddar burger? Wish I could get that bad boy again. Wheat bun, add all veg, add jalapenos was my go to in college.

Comment

Ok, I agree totally with the red onion and 3 rings. Sounds perfect to me.

Lol, right about Slayer. I didn't know they were from Texas though

Comment

Working...
                                X