This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 College Football Week 7

Since Casey and Michael have been busy, maybe they won't scold me for starting the new thread?

Chad started the thread and OU still sucks.

Comment

Hook'em! Can't wait for Saturday.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hook'em Horns!!! Beat OU!!!

Comment

Heck with it, I went all in on pick'em! Texas for 10.

OU -7.5 O/U 64, I'm taking the over.

Comment

Hook'em

Comment

LSU lost a legend yesterday .... RIP Mr Tittle

When the NFL was real and QB's didn't wear skirts ... One of the most iconic pics in NFL history.

Comment

The mountaineers have lost 9 straight to ranked opponents. Here's hoping the Red
                Raiders make it 10!

Comment

I still believe we only win 4 and hopefully fire the coach. We have the UW Huskies at home I expect a mud hole. I am going to the ranch to hunt so life is good either way.

Comment

Hook 'Em. Gonna be a fun week.

Comment

story behind the picture above

Sept. 20, 1964: If you’re a baby boomer, you’ve probably seen this photograph before. It’s been called the “agony of defeat picture” — a phrase obviously coined by a boomer familiar with the dramatic introduction to ABC’s Wide World of Sports.

The image was made at Pitt Stadium on a Sunday afternoon in autumn of 1964. New York Giants quarterback Y.A. Tittle had just been the recipient of a ferocious hit by Steelers defensive end John Baker. Tittle was 38 years old — ancient, by football standards. He was one of the NFL’s best quarterbacks. But the moment this picture was made, Tittle’s career was nearing a painful conclusion. “That was the end of my dream,” he’d later say. Steelers defeated the Giants 27-24

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        Since Casey and Michael have been busy, maybe they won't scold me for starting the new thread?
                        Congratulations to the new MOD!

Comment

Hopefully TAMU can go into the Swamp and come out with a W, the D needs to keep t up and limit the big plans and the offense hopefully can get the running game open and Mond will use his Lee to open up the plays, I feel like thy have improved with every game so hopefully it continues

Comment

RIP

The Hall of Fame quarterback -- the face of one of the most famous photos of pain in the NFL -- passed away on a Sunday marred by the dangers of the game he played professionally for 17 years.

Comment

Thanks Chad!
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                              X