This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using the CFB professors analytics.

He had Texas pegged at 5-7 with his math/analytics last season. Interested in seeing how this plays out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ESPN College Game Day kicks off at Bama/FSU.

Comment

As always I am the contrarian, keep the bowl thread going.

Isn't it time to start the ESPN Pick'em thread

RTR

Comment

I like weekly threads.

Hook'em Horns!

Comment

I'm for weekly.
            "The Rise is Real"! Pony Up!

Ugghh. Those sound so lame☹️

Comment

I prefer the weekly threads. It is easier to catch up and work on developing story lines. Go Devils!!! You know your program is in shambles when you would be excited with 7 wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                It's almost hard to believe how long that last thread made it... I guess we're growing up around here. Ha!

Thanks for letting the discussions continue!

Ha, we shall see how long that lasts!

Sic'Em but that's about all I've got. Lack of depth on the lines is going to be interesting.

Will be interesting to see how both sides of the ball are played with the new staff in charge.

Comment

Good luck to all the Texas teams.

Not good luck to OU and Arky.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    Time for a new thread!

Would y'all rather continue the weekly new thread or keep one continuous running season thread?

Remember, we support a CFB Smack-free TBH!
                    This really made me laugh. Then I figured out you didn't mean it as a joke. If memory serves me, we had at least one week where the thread didn't last through late afternoon on Saturday. Who knows? Maybe this year will be different.

Hook'em! Gig'em. Guns up. Pony up. Sic 'em. Fear 'em. Wooo pig. Roll tide. Or whatever your battle cry may be. Good luck.
                    Last edited by Rush2Judge; 08-02-2017, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      Using the CFB professors analytics.

He had Texas pegged at 5-7 with his math/analytics last season. Interested in seeing how this plays out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Man, that's way too optimistic for my 'Pokes. Yea, they've got the offense, but too many holes/unknowns on defense (I think) to run the table.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                        Man, that's way too optimistic for my 'Pokes. Yea, they've got the offense, but too many holes/unknowns on defense (I think) to run the table.
                        I picked the Pokes to win the conference regular season (but, I have them losing 1 to Texas rebounding from a loss in Dallas), a rematch in the title game is a tough call versus OU, KState or WV is what I'm thinking.

I think OU struggles more than not and it will likely show more in the next few years versus this season. They'll drop 2 or more games.

Comment

BoB- no smack!

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                            Woo Pig!

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                              Ha, we shall see how long that lasts!

Sic'Em but that's about all I've got. Lack of depth on the lines is going to be interesting.

Will be interesting to see how both sides of the ball are played with the new staff in charge.

I believe y'all are headed in the right sight direction with that HC and staff.

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                              This really made me laugh. Then I figured out you didn't mean it as a joke. If memory serves me, we had at least one week where the thread didn't last through late afternoon on Saturday. Who knows? Maybe this year will be different.

Hook'em! Gig'em. Guns up. Pony up. Sic 'em. Fear 'em. Wooo pig. Roll tide. Or whatever your battle cry may be. Good luck.
                              I know one got locked down in the afternoon 2 or 3 years ago with BAMA v LSU in prime time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post

Doesn't look like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X