Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attn BBQ Doers; BBQ Pic Throwdown II is now UNDERWAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok folks... this is a contest for you to smoke some good BBQ starting today thru 7/9 in an effort to promote TBHers doing it over the July 4th holiday week..... hence the card requirement. [emoji1303]

Save your pre contest BBQ pics for the other 10,000 TBH BBQ threads please. We don't want to see what you did in the past. We want to see what you can do now.. with a little competition pressure involved.[emoji51][emoji41]. Good luck to y'all!

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      How was it? Need recipe!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Ok folks... this is a contest for you to smoke some good BBQ starting today thru 7/9 in an effort to promote TBHers doing it over the July 4th holiday week..... hence the card requirement. [emoji1303]

Save your pre contest BBQ pics for the other 10,000 TBH BBQ threads please. We don't want to see what you did in the past. We want to see what you can do now.. with a little competition pressure involved.[emoji51][emoji41]. Good luck to y'all!
        I think the cows are out of the barn man. It might be best to Take Two and start over. With a remedial set of instructions.

Comment

My bad. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
            I think the cows are out of the barn man. It might be best to Take Two and start over. With a remedial set of instructions.
            I apologize for nothing

Comment

Attn BBQ Doers; BBQ Pic Throwdown II is now UNDERWAY!

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post

Hell the instructions are right if a person reads them ... why should we need another set? Especially if they aren't going to be read.... again[emoji848][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Not to mention it looks terrible.
                Gosh! Looks like great fun! Some peoples kids

Comment

Y'all are discriminating against all the California transplants, where is the TRI TIP category?
                  And sushi? As I don't think they have brisket out in LaLa land
                  Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 06-27-2017, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Comment

Hell the instructions are right if a person reads them ... why should we need another set? Especially if they aren't going to be read.... again[emoji848][emoji23]
                      You should read the instructions to those that either can't or won't

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                        You should read the instructions to those that either can't or won't

I can do it in crayon if that helps[emoji15][emoji23]

Comment

I can do it in crayon if that helps[emoji15][emoji23]
                          lol

Comment

I see a lot of DQ's coming. I have some nice pictures, but I'm not posting them LOL!

Comment

LMBO, this is great already...

Comment

What do you get when you take an awesome looking brisket, A person that can't read and a camera and mix it all together?

A DQ!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X