No announcement yet.

Bone collector..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow Hunt or Die is a great Web Show, Cant forget about Heartland Bowhunter!

Comment

Originally posted by Csmith52779 View Post
      Bow Hunt or Die is a great Web Show, Cant forget about Heartland Bowhunter!
      X10000 on heartland I love the way that shows produced!!

Comment

Heartland Bowhunter and Western Extreme are becoming 2 of my favs.
        Ive grown tired of the BC crew.

Comment

Heartland Bowhunter and Hallowed Ground Outdoors are the best two shows on the tube. IMHO

Comment

Relentless pursuit is my favorite Tim wells IMO is one of the best bow hunters in the world

Comment

Originally posted by pigstika1978 View Post
              Relentless pursuit is my favorite Tim wells IMO is one of the best bow hunters in the world
              X2 I also like eastmans and western extreme.
              Last edited by westtexducks; 02-18-2013, 10:52 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky13ranch View Post
                Heartland Bowhunter and Hallowed Ground Outdoors are the best two shows on the tube. IMHO
                Yeah I like HGO those are two shows that show what hunting is about IMO.

Comment

Major league bow hunter and Mathews dominate bucks are two of the best bow hunting shows I have seen. I am a big Stan pots fan the guy sure can take down some monster bucks and u can tell how much he loves the sport

Comment

I quit watching all the hunting shows. They all turned into infomercials.

Comment

HB is far and away my favorite.

Comment

I haven't seen it in a while... Hard to watch tv and TBH at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          Really? Maybe it's just me then I feel like he's not the feature guy when the show was built around him to begin with. Heard from a buddy of mine that's in the loop of the industry said he's going through the big D for an affair with producers wife. Hope not true I always liked him but as a married man kinda hard to like any man that'll do that
                          This is true...Producer was a good buddy of his too, or maybe he thought he was at least..

Comment

Wow! Perfect posting of this. I had my remote in hand last night and saw Bone Collectors on the screen and kept going. I did not even check to see what the show was about. I NEVER pass on bowhunting but for some reason this show has never been very good to me. I assumed I was the only one that had tired of the same old antics or storylines. I am sure they are realizing this by now and sure some changes will be coming soon.
                            Originally posted by Lucky13ranch View Post
                            good stuff!
                            Originally posted by chrischop04 View Post
                            Major league bow hunter and Mathews dominate bucks are two of the best bow hunting shows I have seen. I am a big Stan pots fan the guy sure can take down some monster bucks and u can tell how much he loves the sport
                            Definitely like those two also. All about thwacking stuff.
                            Originally posted by CEO View Post
                            I was a huge fan of Road Trips but I don't think I've ever seen Bone Collector for whatever reason. The teenager in me laughs every time I hear that name though.
                            Bingo!!! This Bone Collector fad is pure marketing majic for Waddell and the gang, but it ain't for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Luckyhunter View Post
                              HB is far and away my favorite.

This ^^^^^

It is the only show on that will air 22 minutes of hunting with no kills. We have all been there. It is more realistic IMHO.

Comment

I too liked Road Trips but never could really get behind the Bone Collector show. I really only watch a few shows now, Pigman, Razor Dobbs and Fred Eichlers Easton Bowhunting and Predator Nation.

Comment

Working...
                                X