Hey Smart... say goo bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the proper ending...
    If you relocate it to someone else's property, you are committing a crime. I'm just sayin'...

Click image for larger version

Name:	A coon's demise-001.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	24592103

This and then leave out for the buzzards... no peein' in your truck... eazy-pezy

Comment

Knock on wood, caught all of mine but have my Dukes on standby for redeployment.

Comment

I wouldn't trap em-the others can become trap wise if they walk by and see Jerry caught in one before you get him removed in the morning then they wont go near it. Go bait a spot (with a safe backstop), and set up a motion light, pull out the bow and pin him to the fence as a warning to his comrades.

Comment

Kac

Comment

Definitely not alone in the crime. You just caught the dumb one. Prepare for battle

Comment

I've noticed Smart has not replied. I think he is afraid of getting fingered out.

Comment

Where there is one, there are twenty more to take his place. Keep the traps out.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                  I've noticed Smart has not replied. I think he is afraid of getting fingered out.
                  He probably broke down and tried some White Claws and is moving slow this morning.

Comment

Bought some dukes traps and got rid of 4 labor day weekend. Last one actually stood and grouped at me before the heritage rough rider 22 put him to sleep permanently. Buzzards and worms ate good that weekend. Got traps ready to go again. NO MERCY WILL B GIVEN!!!

Comment

Go drop them off on a property about a mile to the West of your place.... you know... by the cell tower. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post

Working earlier...now getting ready to leave for SoTX dove opener.!

Originally posted by hntndawg View Post
                        He probably broke down and tried some White Claws and is moving slow this morning.

No way in hell!..

Nice catch Buckshot....

Keep on keeping on...stack em up like cord wood and add him to the Coon Carnage trap thread..

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                          Go drop them off on a property about a mile to the West of your place.... you know... by the cell tower. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji33][emoji15]

Ima gonna tell him you said that.

Comment

Jimeny christmas. Ordered 2 Dukes, how the hell you set these things??

Spring is so tight, I may have to use the tractor to set it.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post

There’s a set tool that they make but I always seem to lose it I use a small piece of PVC pipe. The springs are indeed pretty tight at first. Catch a few corn bandits and they loosen up well.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post

6" piece of 3/4" PVC ...I keep 3-4 pieces in my 5 gallon buckets with all our traps. Easy easy....or I do it with my hands in a pinch. Start at 1:15. Tool works too but if I'm going to use something, the PVC is my first grab.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONkw0evPG4Y"]How I prepare my dog proof coon traps before putting them out in the field. - YouTube[/ame]
                                Last edited by Smart; 09-12-2019, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X