Any fisherman on Green screen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any fisherman on Green screen?

I know this is a hunting forum but there is aways a good wealth of info on here. You guys steered me to Polaris Rangers, John at Triple C and Charles at Maxey. I am upgrading the fishfinders on my boat to a Humminbird 998c with side scan at the console and a Humminbird 898c with side scan on trolling motor. Any know where to find best prices online for boat electronics other than the usual Ebay or Amazon?

Check with Lance at Fun n Sun in Hurst.
    Tell him Brad Dunn referred you.

Comment

tacklewarehouse.com is the best site for anything related to bass fishing. They had a 20% off sale going on that ends today- you might check it out.

Comment

Best prices on the net that I have found. One of the guys in our club used them last year to buy a couple of the 1100 series units.

You can also do a search for Hummingbird outlet, they have good prices as well.

Comment

Sorry I don't have enough post!

universal mania is the web company. You can search for them or there is a link on the bass boat central website.

Comment

Originally posted by crzetex View Post
            Sorry I don't have enough post!

universal mania is the web company. You can search for them or there is a link on the bass boat central website.
            Didn't buy one but they had the best prices when I was looking.

Comment

Check out www. Moo deals.com

Comment

universal mania X2

Comment

Working...
                X