• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barred Owl

A visitor for the day.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sweet!

They're my favorite to hear at the start and end of the day when in IA.

Comment

He looks like he smoked a fat joint or is on some heavy sleep meds lol is that how they normally look or did you catch him blinking?

Comment

Cool pic

Comment

Originally posted by Da' Hitman View Post
          He looks like he smoked a fat joint or is on some heavy sleep meds lol is that how they normally look or did you catch him blinking?
          LOL. I probably caught him blinking because he had some really big, round, pretty eyes. He got caught in the grill of a car in town the prior night and was pretty disoriented. Nothing looked or felt broken, no blood or gashes. I put him in a box and took him home after work. I turned him out in my yard the next day after sun up. He checked things out from the ground for a while and then burned off into a tall hardwood for a little bit. He finally left the yard tree and headed for the forest. Lot of cats and dogs in the area where he would have been tossed into the ditch. Not cool!

Comment

Very cool. I've had 2 owl experiences and both were basically an owl flying in and scaring the bejeezus outta me. Good to hear he survived his grill encounter

Comment

Great pic!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Nice pic!

Comment

very cool looking!

Comment

Great pic and nice save. I commend you.

Comment

Working...
                    X