Kodi Add-ons in trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
    I paid $100 for it, and had FAR more to watch than cable or satellite offered. I used it for over a year. I’d say it was a pretty smart move even though it’s almost useless now. That’s a lot cheaper than the $100+ a month sattelite bills for less.
    "Almost useless now"? Why's that?

Comment

Originally posted by medic151 View Post
      Exodus is dying, but the newest latest greatest is covenant. I had mine updated and got rid of Exodus completely. Covenant works fine as does terrerium.
      Exodus is back (just updated mine last night) and Covenant has a new update from a different repository. Go check out wirelesshack.org and look at the list for best Kodi addons for Dec.

Comment

Popcorn Flix seems to work really good for me

Comment

Mine was messing up after the last updated I did but I updated to the newer version and is working again.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

can I update all the way from kodi 16.1

Comment

If you guys have and Android device like a amazon Firestick I would recommend two apps, one is Terrarium TV is much like Kodi but much more reliable and the other call Mobdro for free live tv. Just go to Youtube there many people that will show you how to install it. I have been using it for about 6 months now.
              Last edited by foulksnation; 12-07-2017, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by foulksnation View Post
                If you guys have and Android device like a amazon Firestick I would recommend two apps, one is Terrarium TV is much like Kodi but much more reliable and the other call Mobdro for free live tv. Just go to Youtube there many people that will show you how to install it. I have been using it for about 6 months now.
                When installing Terrarium, you are giving it permission to ALL your fireTv account info., GPS location, control of your SD card & everything else. How do you prevent it from having access to all that? Will VPN Vanish protect from allowing all that info. out?

Comment

Yes, I use a VPN I use IPVanish, I was using it even when all I used was Kodi

Comment

Wel this will continue to go, as an Open source player like Kodi can do a lot of good for it's users. It is definitely becoming a pain in the arse for the ones who are after our money; the cable services. I switched to Kodi long ago with some of the best kodi addons to watch kodi sports obviously using a vpn for kodi which is a must. Or else the dust will bite me lolll

No matter what happens Kodi will continue to rip off the money hunters and it is best for all.

Comment

If anyone needs a good box running Kodi + add-ons I have an extra one ready to go, just PM me.

Comment

I could not keep up with all the updates to the Kodi add-ons so I stopped using Kodi all together and downloaded the Terrarium app. I have been using it to watch movies and shows.

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
                          I could not keep up with all the updates to the Kodi add-ons so I stopped using Kodi all together and downloaded the Terrarium app. I have been using it to watch movies and shows.
                          Terrarium app on Apple is a game, not a streaming app.

What are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            Terrarium app on Apple is a game, not a streaming app.

What are you using?
                            Terrarium is Android based and will work on all android devices... so it won’t work on Apple.

Comment

FYI, Mobdro will stream live TV channels. Also android based.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                                They're talking about Kodi coolers, you have to keep updating them or they'll stop keeping your ice cold.

Yeah, that's what I was wondering about, but mine still seems okay, so far.

Works okay as a viewing platform -- just put TV on top, point the rabbit ears, you're good to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X