Serena Williams meltdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
    That was my initial thoughts. However, it was based on her opinion that the men don’t get penalized like she does hence the idea that the women are treated differently. At least that’s what I got from some of the post game discussion & comments. She doesn’t fair well when getting beat. Wasn’t very professional in her approach to the chair umpire
    She’s won for so long, she thinks she’s entitled to win.

That’s what happens when you get to use your manbody against women for 20 years.

Comment

Glad it happened to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
        John McEnroe did the same thing years ago. She just lost it. Not saying I approve of her behavior, but it does happen in tennis as in other sports. She definitely was way out of line.
        Exactly Jeff, when McEnroe did it we all thought it was funny. It happens a lot in tennis, but she like other Goats catch more of the spotlight.
        Oh and glad she lost, I’m not dang sure not a fan of hers!

Comment

She's a black man-woman playing against an Asian woman, with a Hispanic male judge. She was definitely in a tight spot!

Comment

While I don’t agree with her behavior on the court there does seem to be a little bit of a double standard in tennis. Men have said much worse to chair umpires including cussing at them and got nothing more than a warning. Every coach coaches every point and for Serena’s coach to get called out for what he did that Serena probably didn’t even see was a little bit over the top as well. Smashing the racket well that is an obvious code violation.

In the heat of the moment the chair umpire probably should have warned her that if she kept it up she would receive the 3rd code violation and would be docked a game. What’s bad is the other girl would have probably won anyway but this is all that will be remembered.

Comment

She is the player who after a win gave a tribute dance known as the "crip walk" on the court. The "crips" are a hyper violant gang from LA who not only kill them selves but hundrends of innocent people. The way this thug acted afterwards doesn't suprise me, this is the life she was raised in and continues to look up to even with all her accomplishments. Hope her child will help her see life in a different light, or the cycle will start again.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                Yeah she can throw down the race card with the best of them
                Yall are bringing the "RACE CARD" into this. She didnt even mention it.

Comment

Everyone knows that too much testerone will make you irate, mean and go off like that. She was wearing a Nike shirt too. Another evil of testerone.

Comment

She will probably take a knee in protest next time she plays!

Comment

Originally posted by El Forajido View Post
                      She is the player who after a win gave a tribute dance known as the "crip walk" on the court. The "crips" are a hyper violant gang from LA who not only kill them selves but hundrends of innocent people. The way this thug acted afterwards doesn't suprise me, this is the life she was raised in and continues to look up to even with all her accomplishments. Hope her child will help her see life in a different light, or the cycle will start again.
                      What?

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
                        Yall are bringing the "RACE CARD" into this. She didnt even mention it.
                        She didn’t because she couldn’t really with a half black opponent and hispanic umpire but she sure did use the sexist card. Any opportunity to blame others for her poor behavior.

The comment about men getting away with it isn’t exactly true. I am a huge tennis fan and it is almost unheard of (since Connors and McEnroe retired) for any of the male players to have temper tantrums and the umpire in question has isssued several warnings over the years. The big difference is the other warning s resulted in the player shutting their mouths. She didn’t and payed the price. It’s a shame she behaved that way because so many youngsters look up to her. Overall I think she is a good person just spoiled after dominating the sport like nobody ever has.

Comment

Originally posted by El Forajido View Post
                          Seriously??

The crip walk crap was bs. It is a dance many entertainers have done including Justin Timberlake. She isn’t a thug and besides being a sore loser she has a pretty clean history of being a strong competitor and works hard to be the best. I am not a big fan but she is by no means a THUG.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                            Seriously??

The crip walk crap was bs. It is a dance many entertainers have done including Justin Timberlake. She isn’t a thug and besides being a sore loser she has a pretty clean history of being a strong competitor and works hard to be the best. I am not a big fan but she is by no means a THUG.
                            Yea SERIOUSLY! And i don't know who Justin Timberland is, but if he is a "entertainer" supporting gangs. He doesn't get my respect either.
                            Last edited by El Forajido; 09-09-2018, 08:59 AM.

Comment

maby her and kaperdick and hookup and start an on your knees tour ,

Comment

Some really ridiculous posts on this thread.

She was going for her 24th major title and was getting spanked by a gal who idolized her and had whipped her in their only other previous match.

She got caught breaking the rules and lost it. It happens all the time. There is no one else to yell at on the court but the chairperson.

Federer holds the men's title record with 20.

SUBSCRIBE for more ;)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Angry moments by Roger Federer► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ultra-Tennis/1408127459487305

I won't even bother mentioning McEnroe.

Comment

Working...
                                X