No announcement yet.

20% Off Academy Promo Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine shipped less two items and delivered the next day.

Comment

how are yall getting guns into your cart? I cant seem to do it.

edit: It looks like some guns you can order this way, and some you cant
      Last edited by CWendling; 04-18-2018, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CWendling View Post
        how are yall getting guns into your cart? I cant seem to do it
        Have to pick a store first.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
          Have to pick a store first.
          No, not everything is available online. Other brands would let me, but not the Yildiz shotguns. Customer service said cant order them online, and cant use code in the store. So guess I wont be getting one right now

Comment

20% Off Academy Promo Code

Appreciate it! Just picked up my girlfriend a concept Tx origin reel. Originally $99, on sale for $79. Took $16 off with promo, then $40 worth of gift cards to a grand total of $27. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I can’t find where to enter the promo code???? Have stuff in my cart and trying to check out

Comment

Any one ever had issues with academy online? Ive heard some horror stories about poor CS, stuff like them sending the wrong item to sending used items. Also about the estimated shipping times are a flat out lie....any first hand experience with that?

Granted i ordered any ways lol. Thanks for the code bud! Saved me $84

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntermac View Post
                  I can’t find where to enter the promo code???? Have stuff in my cart and trying to check out
                  Go back to the beginning of the thread, I had to draw it out with crayons fer me to understand. I even bought a gun, just hope it got shipped to the right store

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntermac View Post
                    The spot to enter the code is in your cart. Once you begin checkout, you can't see it. You probably need to go back.
                    Last edited by toledo; 04-19-2018, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Thanks so much for this. I have been needing to get a scope for a rifle build I am getting for the wife. Just saved me $100 on a new Leupold VX-3i.

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post
                        The spot to enter the code is in your cart. Once you begin checkout, you can' see it. You probably need to go back.
                        Had the same problem. You have to hit return to cart again and you will see the + sign to put promo code.

Comment

It's hard to believe the 20% off is even good for the more expensive items. But good for the consumers.

Comment

I had to call em their 800 number. Be prepared to hold. Lol. But it did work and saved me 26$

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
                              I had to call em their 800 number. Be prepared to hold. Lol. But it did work and saved me 26$
                              Me too. My order locked up my gift card.

I talked to a representative for a LONG while last night trying to straighten it out.
                              I think she took a few smoke breaks while I was on hold.
                              I could clearly hear the next lady over while I was trying to talk to her- poor set-up.
                              Not near a friendly of the customer service I've had with them in the past- it is as if something has changed in that department.

I had to explain everything twice and she was lost as to what I was saying.
                              It was almost as if I was being pranked.

Then to finish the convo- she says my order is in, but I will have to wait 24 hours to see that it took or get confirmation because it had to be put in manually.....

Still not sure ifn I have a new pair of shades in my future or if the 20% off was applied.

I have a funny feeling the order will have gone through without the discount. Time will tell .....

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up! I just ordered a backpack that I'd been looking at, elsewhere online. I never even thought about looking for it at Academy, but there it was. Even after adding in tax, it was still $18 less than the lowest price that I'd found anywhere else online.

Comment

Working...
                                X