Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Identifying/Dealing with Trespasser (Tyler/Jacksonville Area)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Identifying/Dealing with Trespasser (Tyler/Jacksonville Area)

We are in Cherokee County and haven't had too much trouble with trespassing (knock on wood). A few months back we caught this guy on a camera...looks to be fishing out of one of our tanks.

How do y'all usually go about handling something like this..if I find him again, notify GW or Sheriff? already fixed the camera angle to look down the road to get a better look. Looks like he has a hoodie from a defunct tattoo parlor in Tyler.

One item looks like a fishing rod...any guesses on the other (dow rod?).

Attached Files
    Last edited by Sethmac; 05-30-2018, 05:16 PM.

Go to Serenity Skinworks and look him up.

Comment

I've heard you can process those to get a license plate off them.

Comment

Did a bit of digging, but couldn't find a match...I'm not on Facebook so didn't see too much on the web. Looks to have shutdown.
        Last edited by Sethmac; 05-30-2018, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Not a whole lot you can do unless you catch the POS in the act. Even then about all you can legally do is call the law and hope they do something about it. Contact the GW and send them the pic. If it happens again at least it's reported.

Comment

Enhance.

Comment

Local boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Sethmac View Post
                Did a bit of digging, but couldn't find a match...not on Facebook so didn't see too much on the web. Looks to have shutdown.
                Ohhhh...bummer

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                  Local boy!
                  And probably fished that same hole when he was just a kid.
                  Put up one of those signs that reads:
                  No Huntin
                  No Fishin
                  No Nuthin
                  Last edited by sqiggy; 05-30-2018, 05:27 PM.

Comment

I had the same problem as you a couple of years ago. Low life family was coming in on the oil field road and fishing my lake. They were very careful about not leaving any sign. I started suspecting something when we stopped catching any Bass or Catfish. I hid some trail cameras out and sure enough there they were. Man, wife and 3 kids, coming in a few times a week. I was very lucky one evening to be at the property checking cows. I heard kids laughing, knew that was them and took the back road towards the oil road gate. They spotted me thru the woods and off they went, but not fast enough. I hauled butt and blocked the gate. Made a call to the Sheriff and lucky an officer was just around the corner. I made them drive down the pasture road out to the front gate where the Sheriff was waiting. Both low lives had warrants and went to Jail. They also were issued trespass tickets, golf cart got a ride on a wrecker and kids got picked up by relatives. Guy checking the gas wells was not locking the gates allowing these trespassers free rain to 3 different properties. A Sunday phone call to the operator about this problem got solved with locks on all the dividing property gates and a warning to the pumper and chemical supply company checking the wells, to lock the gates. Lucky the low lives moved away and I don't own that place any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                      And probably fished that same hole when he was just a kid.
                      Put up one of those signs that reads:
                      No Huntin
                      No Fishin
                      No Nuthin
                      I doubt that..."hole" was dug in ~2006 I think and he passed through a gate, and postings between there

Comment

Working...
                      X