GRXH 2016 - The Force Sleeps In!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paintman View Post
    1 16 gallon keg = 170 12 oz beers....are you sure there will be enough beer?what if Kruger showed up???
    Kreuger brings his own beer, because, you know, Kreuger...

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
      Kreuger brings his own beer, because, you know, Kreuger...

That's because Kreuger is a true professional. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post
        That's because Kreuger is a true professional. Lol
        really Brian?? so your only bringing Dr pepper right

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
          Was there any trucks parked at Taylor park already bobby??
          Only two.

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
            really Brian?? so your only bringing Dr pepper right

Hahahaha!! I never said I wasn't bringing my own beer too.....along with some Dr Pepper's.

Comment

5 gal of Iron Balls Stout for the Armada has been secured at supplier. Apparently Williamson County's first brewery.

Yargh!...Yee Hawg!

I am bowing out of bringing ice for Shiner. Ill try to bring extra ice anyhow.
              Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Apparently a keg holds 31.5 gallons of go-kill-a-hog juice.

Comment

I'm already drunk only see the photos kkkkk

Comment

I just dropped by duchess tonight to check on hog tags. The lady said they didnt know what I was talking about. Any advice on where to check next? I did go by there at approximately 10:30pm and they were closed but I talked to the lady there through the glass door. Maybe just check back tomorrow? I also checked at the Circleville store, but that was only with the bartender. I assume that she was not the best person to talk to, but that was about the only person I could ask.
                    Last edited by BOWTASTIC; 02-17-2016, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BOWTASTIC View Post
                      I just dropped by duchess tonight to check on hog tags. The lady said they didnt know what I was talking about. Any advice on where to check next? I did go by there at approximately 10:30pm and they were closed but I talked to the lady there through the glass door. Maybe just check back tomorrow? I also checked at the Circleville store, but that was only with the bartender. I assume that she was not the best person to talk to, but that was about the only person I could ask.
                      I think Taylor Walmart sells them??? but I'm not 100% sure on that,maybe some of the older guys will chime in..

Comment

HEB in Taylor had a boom of them last year...

Comment

Originally posted by NELSON BRAZIL View Post
                          Where do you come from?
                          Lewisville. I'm up and getting ready now. Got to get through Dallas before all the traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by BOWTASTIC View Post
                            Yeah, she was probably just ready to close. I'd check back at Duchess tomorrow. The sporting goods section at Wal Mart had them last year.

Comment

I started packing last night. I always bring way too much stuff. I threw it in a pile and then looked it over. Do I really need a change of clothes? Do I really need extra boots? I have never used them. My boots have always stayed dry and everything smells like smoke.

I am probably the only one who will have a toothbrush in camp.

Are the mosquitoes going to tear us up?

The game warden checked me for a life jacket last year, so if you have a boat/kayak/canoe, bring one.

Comment

The lady at Dutchess said that she has never sold hog tags. She looked at me like I was on crack. Has anyone found a place that has them?

Comment

Working...
                                X