No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone seen our tag count? Is it you can shoot a doe or spike then get your buck tag?

Comment

Originally posted by doeboy11 View Post
      Has anyone seen our tag count? Is it you can shoot a doe or spike then get your buck tag?
      No doe only

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        Some of you guys may need to go find an good oak tree that is dropping and hunt it. They really started hitting the ground this am. I have a large oak about 100 yards from my house and Im sitting here watching 5 deer on it now. They still hit the porch feeder this morning but it was only a couple deer instead of stampede when it when off
        Yep lots of acorns now.

Comment

Well we are now well under the 72 hour mark boys and girls. How is everyone feeling?

Personally this has been one of the longest work weeks in my life so far.

Im beyond ready for a little bow hunting therapy

Comment

Everyone see the email from Brad? Hard to believe a lot of people haven't sent in coordinates yet. Hope we dont have to worry about people walking around last minute messing up spots.

Comment

Originally posted by stringstalker84 View Post
              Everyone see the email from Brad? Hard to believe a lot of people haven't sent in coordinates yet. Hope we dont have to worry about people walking around last minute messing up spots.
              I wonder if that's how you can stalk hunt out there. Never turn in cords, always be on the prowl for new cords....dang some guys done beat the system.

Comment

Originally posted by stringstalker84 View Post
                Well we are now well under the 72 hour mark boys and girls. How is everyone feeling?
                Wish the acorns where not dropping. Reminds me of last year. I did bad last year.

Comment

I think dead line should be week b4 opening day or you give up spot dont get to hunt that season.

Heck or even 2wk after you get the permit.
                  Last edited by justintyme8303; 09-25-2014, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Falling View Post
                    I wonder if that's how you can stalk hunt out there. Never turn in cords, always be on the prowl for new cords....dang some guys done beat the system.
                    . ell they said anyone caught stalking could lose their permit so if your walk I you better be able to explain why. Transit to and from approved coordinates or tracking a l down deer

Comment

And I thought they said not hunting without cordinants approved.

Comment

Originally posted by mgalbreath39 View Post
                        Looken good guys was out myself today checking on things camera is up and hopefully working this time so hopefully will have something to add to the brag board shortly. 12 more days till Christmas or opening day whatever you choose to call it
                        This view looks familiar.....I think thats the same spot I hunted a few years ago.

Comment

Also looks like rules changed spikes or does vs doe before fork horn bucks.

50 buck tags and 100 does tags this year!

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                            Also looks like rules changed spikes or does vs doe before fork horn bucks.

50 buck tags and 100 does tags this year!
                            50 buck tags! Wow!

Comment

Good luck you all in the new season.

Comment

Originally posted by cy100 View Post
                                50 buck tags! Wow!
                                I was really surprised at the number of tags too

Anyone want to start a pool guess the number of each set of tags that get filled?

Im saying 18 bucks 58 does.

Comment

Working...
                                X