2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Come on now!! Jalapeño cheddar bisquets with egg, cheese and sausage were calling Nick's name since he doesn't have a Whataburger in KS. Left Palmers and made out way to the breakfast utopia of awesome that is the JCB..[emoji3].

We had a truckload of feed and wanted to eat on the way back and get to work. All so we could chill this evening .....which we did with a mesquite fire, whiskey and ribeyes[emoji12]. Om Nom nom!
    A number 2, extra cheese with a large DP is as Texan as a steak and beans cooked over a fire and is perfectly acceptable at camp. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Royal View Post
      Good looking "3.5 yr old" Jack. Congrats!
      Way to go Jock!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
        A number 2, extra cheese with a large DP is as Texan as a steak and beans cooked over a fire and is perfectly acceptable at camp. Lol
        Meh.... just a so-so burger with very little to no seasoning.

Comment

My brother is the luckiest person I know. Killed a stud yesterday evening. Happy for him.

Comment

Man that’s awesome!! Congrats to your brother!! Where’d he get him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fireman0684 View Post

My brother is the luckiest person I know. Killed a stud yesterday evening. Happy for him.

I always hear that guys are “lucky hunters” but I tend to find that they are just willing to spend more time figuring it out, or hunt harder spots. Congrats to your brother. That’s a HECK of a deer.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                Meh.... just a so-so burger with very little to no seasoning.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post

yup..............

Comment

Originally posted by fireman0684 View Post

Dang...That’s a cool buck. Very nice!!!!

Congrats to your brother.

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                      I always hear that guys are “lucky hunters” but I tend to find that they are just willing to spend more time figuring it out, or hunt harder spots. Congrats to your brother. That’s a HECK of a deer.

I only say lucky because he shot the deer about 2 weeks ago and we never found him. Shot was a touch high. Deer showed back up a couple of days ago and he was able to finish the job. He puts in a ton of time and does his home work.

Comment

I picked up my Big 8 from that taxi yesterday.
                        Haven’t seen him since opening morning of bow season when I dropped him off. Really excited to get this guy back.
                        I’m a big fan of European mounts. I chose the Euro again on this one so I can take him off the wall when ever I want. I’ve got him hanging on a Skull Hooker wall mount.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                          I picked up my Big 8 from that taxi yesterday.
                          Haven’t seen him since opening morning of bow season when I dropped him off. Really excited to get this guy back.
                          I’m a big fan of European mounts. I chose the Euro again on this one so I can take him off the wall when ever I want. I’ve got him hanging on a Skull Hooker wall mount.

Very nice. I'm a big fan of European mounts. Maybe that's because I do it for money..... I think they look fantastic

Comment

Looks great BD!

Comment

Very nice Brandon!

Comment

Heck of an 8, Brandon. Looks awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X