Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you have done if this was your wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we really suggesting violence because of a baseball?

I would have been mad for sure. I would want some sort of restitution, but violence because someone took a ball away? Is this the 3rd grade play ground?

Comment

I'd be pretty upset. I don't care which team hit it. If I were lucky enough to catch a HR ball at the world series, you bet your bottom dollar I'm keeping it!

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
        I'd give him a high five. My wife would have thrown it herself though
        Admittedly, this is the more baseball than I've watched in my life (combined), so I'm baseball ignorant. Is it customary to throw the ball back?

Comment

She said she wanted to throw it back, but it was always going to be thrown back ...

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post

I would have been mad for sure. I would want some sort of restitution, but violence because someone took a ball away? Is this the 3rd grade play ground?
            Well said.

Comment

I am. One of us would get an *** whipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                Admittedly, this is the more baseball than I've watched in my life (combined), so I'm baseball ignorant. Is it customary to throw the ball back?
                Yes an opposing team HR especially rivals, playoff, or series

I can promise the guys that would be mad would be waaaay more mad at what the crowd would have been yelling at your wife for keeping it.

Comment

This is the internet. Everyone would have easily whipped his butt. Trust them.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                    It is customary to throw the other teams homerun back.

I laughed when I saw it because I was thinking as soon as the she caught it to throw it back.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
                      This is the internet. Everyone would have easily whipped his butt. Trust them.
                      This.................

DJ

Comment

She will get something out of this deal with everyone making a big deal about it. I laughed. Customary to do so with opposing teams HRs but some fans like to keep any souvenirs. Faciel expressions is hilarious!

Comment

If that was my brother?

Yea, he would have been following that ball over the wall.

It was the 9th inning after all, so we both would have been pretty lit.

Comment

Nope, I'd be leaving the game in cuffs. It's a once in a lifetime chance to catch a ws homerun ball, and if you decide to throw it back its a once in a lifetime honor to be the one that throws it back. Since she was on camera that ball could be sold for 5k easily. I guarantee you him and everyone who would have defended him would leave on multiple stretchers. Then I would sue the ballpark for inefficient security and sue the guy for assault on my wife. BIL status goes out the window and MMA training kicks in to high gear at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                              I am. One of us would get an *** whipping.
                              Your brother or friend that with your group?Do you guys read or just comment?

Comment

was her choice.... he stole that from her..

however, if her choice was to keep it... throw her and her husband over the wall.

Comment

Working...
                                X