X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by mathewsbullseye View Post
      I once shot a Rage Broadhead from my Mathews at my GlenDel buck. It went through it. Then it went through my rubber backstop. Then it went through the cedar fence. Then it went through my house. Then it went through a giant statue of Willy Wonka that is in my front yard. Then it went through the high school across the street. Then it kept going and went through 7 more states and hit a mountain. Then it went through it. Then it left Earth's atmosphere and went into space. Then while it was up there it hit Chuck Norris. It went through him and round house kicked him in the face just for fun. Then it went through another tree in my back yard. Then it stuck in the GlenDel Buck right where the heart is supposed to be.

It's a pretty good backstop.
      ^^^^ This had me rollin'!!! Funny stuff!!!

Comment

Make your frame with P.V.C then hang any P.e.t.a member from it, that should do it.

Comment

Originally posted by fox1 View Post
          hang any P.e.t.a member from it, that should do it.
          ^That's classic!

Aren't they usually naked, though? Hate to ruin a good piece of meat.

Comment

if it's just a safety thing, can't beat free cubicle walls...they will stop them...

Comment

just don't miss your target !!! :-)

Comment

My storage building works for me. There is a field point and an insert embedded in it from a miss last week.

Comment

Wish I'd have seen these ideas before I put my target in front of my barn.

Comment

lawnmowers usally stop an arrow pretty good.

Comment

Lmao....:d

Originally posted by mathewsbullseye View Post
                      i once shot a rage broadhead from my mathews at my glendel buck. It went through it. Then it went through my rubber backstop. Then it went through the cedar fence. Then it went through my house. Then it went through a giant statue of willy wonka that is in my front yard. Then it went through the high school across the street. Then it kept going and went through 7 more states and hit a mountain. Then it went through it. Then it left earth's atmosphere and went into space. Then while it was up there it hit chuck norris. It went through him and round house kicked him in the face just for fun. Then it went through another tree in my back yard. Then it stuck in the glendel buck right where the heart is supposed to be.

It's a pretty good backstop.

Comment

square bale

Comment

Round Bale

Comment

feedbags stuffed with old material

Comment

an old truck bed mat works well

Comment

Working...
                              X