Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Texas, Hoffpauir.

Comment

Hoffpaiers told me $1500 less than MSRP on a 2017 Crew and that's Polaris's rebate. An 18 crew was priced @ $16,400. This is NOT including tax.

Comment

Doesn't sound that good of a deal to me. Surely there's more room to move....

Comment

I forgot who I went with...but it was from East Texas and no sales tax. And they beat Hoffpaiuer and anyone else. And delivered it 3.5 hours for free

I got the hookup/dealer thru a TBH buddy. He does all their financing

Cant remember the name.

Comment

[ATTACH]872697[/ATTACH]

Comment

4 wheels of tx

Comment

NOR TEX tractor in Sulphur Springs I have sent several people there and they beat the OK prices hands down also great people to deal with ask for Russ tell him Clint sent ya

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
                  Interesting to see people saying Lake Whitney.... I wondered how pricing was after Richard and Randy sold out.

Edit: And as has been mentioned... Go to oklahoma
                  I didnt know that. I bought mine in 2009. I was giving my input based off that.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                    I forgot who I went with...but it was from East Texas and no sales tax. And they beat Hoffpaiuer and anyone else. And delivered it 3.5 hours for free

I got the hookup/dealer thru a TBH buddy. He does all their financing

Cant remember the name.
                    T. rex. They don't sell Polaris anymore.

Get on cycle trader and find the lowest price machine you can. Then call all the local people and get to price match. In an hour you will be done. Pay cash or use your own financing.

Comment

Working...
                    X