Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 3-D Archery Range in Lampasas, Texas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those guys dont cut corners so Im sure it will be cool! I will have to check it out next time I go to the lease

Comment

Registration starts at 9:00 AM you can download a PDF file of the info from their site at http://www.nocked-loaded.com and click the flashing button for new archery range.

Comment

Then on the next page click the flashing button for info.

Comment

Is this a California start or a shotgun start? Registration at 9, right?

Are concessions available?

Cost?

Comment

Cost etc. is listed on their website mentioned above. $20 dollars a person 13 and under free, maximum cost for whole family $40 dollars. Heres the link to the pdf file for viewing. http://www.nocked-loaded.com/docs/NL_RangePR1-Blk.pdf

Comment

There will be BB-Q. The start will be at 9:00 AM at the same start of registration.

Comment

Thanks so much for posting info about the new Nocked & Loaded 3-D range. I was away from the computer today. Appreciate it!

Comment

So do people start when they register (california start)? Or does everyone register and then they are assigned a target to start on at the same time (shotgun start).

If the california start, when is the latest we can start?

Comment

You can start right after you register and registration starts at 9:00 AM thru 1:00 PM.

They would like people to start no later than 1:00 PM.

Comment

I'm not sure I can get there by 9, but I'll try.

Comment

You have from 9:00 am to 1:00 PM to register. Then start shooting after you register.

They just want everybody to have started by 1:00 PM.

Comment

cool!!!! I hunt in Lometa looking forward to it

Comment

I tell yah this sounds like it is going to be a really good course. They are really putting a lot of effort into this and want everyone to have a good time. Lets hope the rain holds out.

Comment

It will be a California start. If any one remember the shoot at Big Oaks that used to be at Lampasas this place is the same type of terrain, pure Texas hill country.

Comment

Did you getter set up? iwanahunt when are you going to be there? Want to shoot together?

Comment

Working...
                                X