No announcement yet.

Mahindra tractors??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have owned two of them and LOVED them.
    I first bought a 3510 4x4 with loader. Used it for 4 years then wanted a bigger one and sold it. Next bought a 4500 4x4 with loader, used it for for a few years and decided I wanted a cab tractor. At that time Mahindra didn't build a cab tractor in the size that I wanted so I went with a 70 horse Kobota, HUGE MISTAKE. I hate the thing, it rides rough and I tore the bucket off it trying to pull a truck out of the sand the first week I had it. It's just cheap made and expensive.
    I have owned several tractors of different manufactors and Mahindra has my vote by far.
    Tough, comfortable to operate machines, reliable and cheap to buy.
    A down side to them is their resale. I have bought and sold alot of tractors at the big auction in Idabel Ok and have seen near new Mahindras come through for 1/4 the price of a new one. Mahindra is just not a household name (yet) like John Deere or Kobota and they don't bring the money as the others do. That will change with time though!

Comment

Originally posted by jetlag887 View Post
      I have owned two of them and LOVED them.
      I first bought a 3510 4x4 with loader. Used it for 4 years then wanted a bigger one and sold it. Next bought a 4500 4x4 with loader, used it for for a few years and decided I wanted a cab tractor. At that time Mahindra didn't build a cab tractor in the size that I wanted so I went with a 70 horse Kobota, HUGE MISTAKE. I hate the thing, it rides rough and I tore the bucket off it trying to pull a truck out of the sand the first week I had it. It's just cheap made and expensive.
      I have owned several tractors of different manufactors and Mahindra has my vote by far.
      Tough, comfortable to operate machines, reliable and cheap to buy.
      A down side to them is their resale. I have bought and sold alot of tractors at the big auction in Idabel Ok and have seen near new Mahindras come through for 1/4 the price of a new one. Mahindra is just not a household name (yet) like John Deere or Kobota and they don't bring the money as the others do. That will change with time though!

That green paint is also very expensive, even if it covers up another manufacturers name just like caterpilar and JD heavy equipment..

Comment

Working...
      X